KAL Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at KAL

KAL

Application

I interviewed at KAL

Interview

It was a college placement. Interview questions were quite fundamentals related to languages like C++, java, structural programming. Object-Oriented Programming Concepts were mostly asked. The interview had average questions. Willing to travel was most common question for all candidate.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Continue and break difference?
    Answer Question

KAL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KAL

Interview

2 steps. First step with the PM of the project I was going to work with. Second step with the CEO. General description of the company and the goals of the position plus a coding test.

Interview Questions
  • General description of the company and the goals of the position plus a coding test.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

KAL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KAL

Interview

Had an informal with the HR manager, she was very friendly and the company is pretty keen on hiring students. They asked what my programming level was and what my future aspirations are.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KAL (Mumbai) in Dec 2018

Interview

It was campus placement there were 2 technical rounds and then hr round, 1st technical round - mainly focused on some data structure questions and OOP concepts 2nd round was more focused on projects mentioned in resume. Both rounds difficulty is average.

Interview Questions
  • 1. delete nth node from linked list 2. difference between abstract class and interface 3. find a loop in linked list 4. OOP concepts 5. some questions on projects

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KAL (London, England, England)

Interview

All interviews over skype 1-1. First an initial screening, basic questions regarding projects/skills/lifestyle. Second Interview was a technical interview in c++ and also questions regarding the position. Third was a general interview explaining more about the experience and what I could offer to the position.

Interview Questions
  • How have your previous projects helped you to better yourself? and What is an interface?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KAL (Verona)

Interview

I applied at KAL for the office in Verona. Took 2 weeks+ with no response. Then the recruitment agent contacted me and asked for which office I wanted to apply. I answered right away. Then another 2 weeks no response. I sent another email...asking if I am still consider or should move forward...absolutely no reply days later. I guess the recruiters are pretty bussy. I am C# developer with more than 17 years of experience.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at KAL (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in May 2018

Interview

Interview is in three parts: 1. Teams conversation with a Lead Project Manager who gets to know you, your experience and asks competency based questions. 2. Technical test at the company (this is pre-COVID) which involves writing algorithm using pen and paper. You are given x amount of time to solve it and then it is discussed. 3) Teams chat with the CTO

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KAL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at KAL

Interview

I submitted a resume online and was called for an in-person interview. I spoke with a lead engineer and was asked several technical questions but nothing too difficult. I then spoke with two non-technical personnel, but at the end I was told that the company prefers to hire younger and less experienced people so that they can pay a lower salary. (Yes, the word "younger" was used.) That is fine, but I think there should have been a phone interview first so that I didn't take a half day off work for this.

Interview Questions
  • Various questions about object-oriented programming and C++ style languages.
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KAL (Mumbai) in Oct 2017

Interview

They directly called every student of our branch(Computer Engineering) for the interview that was to be held in the college campus itself without any shortlisting based on aptitude test or pointer.The interview consisted of only 1 round.Both the HR and Technical Interview was conducted simultaneously by 2 panelists.The interview questions mostly consisted of basic technical questions based on C/C++, Data structures and operating system along with some questions based on your resume and HR questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is switch statement? Q: What are deadlocks and how to prevent them?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at KAL (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in May 2017

Interview

Skype interview with a Project Manager, a simple technical test on pen and paper, interview with CTO and finally an interview with HR. Overall very straight forward and a very friendly process

Interview Questions
  • Create an algorithm which manipulates the string in a certain way
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews