KMK Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

KMK Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at KMK Consulting

2.9

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The first round and second round are video interviews, then there is a SAS exam. The hiring process is clear. It took more than one month for the company to make decisions.

Associate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summit, NJ (US)

Interview

Hr screening followed by remote coding test. Hr and the employees who operating the coding test is not professional at all. Hr scheduled interview through phone call with strong accent that I can barely understand. Online coding assignment has technical issues (lag time) but the interviewer left and never reply my concern during the coding test. The worst interview experience ever and I recommend you all avoid company like this.

HEOR Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KMK Consulting in May 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by a SAS programming test that comprised mainly of Export, Import, SQL, Macros, Arrays. The SAS exam is pretty straight forward. However, the time is not sufficient especially when you're taking the interview remotely as it causes lag while you're typing code on their shared scree.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KMK Consulting.

Interview

Online remote live exam with their employee then in-person with 3 employees. Overall good experience and nice office location in down town area of Morristown. Friendly interview and asked to write on the spot SAS and SQL code with dummy pharma examples.

Interview Questions

• Online remote live exam with their employee then in-person with 3 employees   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KMK Consulting (Bethlehem, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview was completely Resume based.
    The interview started with my introduction and why I was interested in the role that I was applying and how would I be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• Questions from the resume .
      Asked experience related to data analysis.   1 Answer

HEOR Associate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KMK Consulting (Ithaca, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

3 rounds, 2 behavioral and 1 technical (SAS programming). The first 2 interviewers were trainee program mentors and project manager. The last SAS interview had 5 problems and lasted 3 hours.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KMK Consulting.

Interview

on campus interview was easy, 2 rounds, behaviors questions and some case solving.
    then sas test was some basic question and it is ok if you did not finish the test or even just done half of them.

Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KMK Consulting.

Interview

The interviews have two parts basically: one related to your experiences and regular behavior questions, and the other about SAS programming. The first part is quite similar to the other companies while the second one is not so common. It seems that they really care about software skills.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KMK Consulting (Morristown, NJ (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Recruiter Call asking general HR questions and questions on past experience
    SAS Test - Asked to live code on SAS
    Phone Interview With Director - Technical Questions with regards to the Pharma Industry and Analytics
    Onsite Interview with Team - 1:1 interview with 2 Managers and 1 Principal
    Onsite Interview with Client - 1:1 interview with 2 Sr. Managers and 1 Director

Interview Questions

• Bigger territories are having lesser growth than the smaller territories. What should you do to keep sales force motivated?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

HR Phone screen in the first round, a SAS online exam in the second round, manager interview in the third round. The interviewer is not quite professional, also is too mean somehow.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.