KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 20 Apr 2018
4,898 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Interview lasted for about 15 minutes. The interview was interactive and the questions asked were average. The whole process took months though the HR was on hand to inform one of the next steps in the process

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very formal. Asked questions on experience, skills and why you would be a good fit for the company. Interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to.

Financial Management Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

On campus interview with one Associate. Then they flew me in to the place I applied for. We went out for lunch, then interviewed by a manager and a director. All the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you set your goal and accomplish the goal   Answer Question

Business Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Very pleasant and straightforward. They were very friendly and assisted me in the process. Interviews were nicely organized with a pre-social interview event the day before to meet KPMG professionals.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

PHONE CALL: Very simple, however I did not move forward. They have international recruiters. Hard to understand some of the international recruiters.

They talk about the history of the company, what the company can do for you and the likes.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

met for an interview with two people, 30 minutes each at my school. It was fairly easy. There were no technical questions asked. My school has a very good connection with the big four firms. So it was easy to land an interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Very simple process, went over resume and work experience. Just knowing what you're talking about and having relevant experience (academically and professionally) is helpful. Overall, it was a good experience and I think anyone can do well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the roles you worked   1 Answer

Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Very casual and conversational like interview. Lasted around 45 minutes. The interviewer asked questions throughout the interview so that it was a lot less formal and I felt more comfortable throughout it.

Summer Leadership Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG in April 2018.

Interview

I started on campus and then interviewed a couple weeks later. The interview itself was terrible. The interview did not make eye contact with me the whole time and was in a rush to leave. I don't know how people with such poor social skills end up being interviewers at KPMG. I got offers from all the other big4, so I know it's not me. The problem is with incompetent people at KPMG. Thank god I didn't get an offer, I'd decline it anyways.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were on a difficult team   Answer Question

Discover Program Interview

Interview

I interviewed through the career services center at my university. I had been building a relationship with KPMG since the beginning of my freshman year, so I had a great time meeting different professionals at the interview and pre-night events.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.