KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at KPMG

7,264 Interview Reviews

2.9

Advisory Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Had both phone screening and in-person interview. Both had similar types of questions in that they were behavioral and case study questions. The in-person interview is usually with upper management individuals. The overall process was fairly quick .

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to two drastically different opinions from different team members?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Bad so so bad can’t even explain how bad it was. The principal at the preschool I interviewed with for my daughter asked better questions. Amazing these guys can still call themselves a big4 firm.

Interview Questions

• If I were a potato chip what flavor would I be?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

very simple interview questions. interviews were one on one with friendly partners. the waiting room has associates that went to the school to make you feel comfortable. there are a few rounds, but they are all standard

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

EVS Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Straightforward interview - all behavioral questions. Applied on campus portal and was able to schedule interview on campus within a few weeks. Networking is important to get them to notice you. Know what functions fall under EVS. I've heard of some people getting technical questions, but I didn't get any.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I would have to do 2 video interviews after applying to the job, and they were both with very experienced people. One was a partner even. The questions they asked were pretty standard stuff.

Internship Interview

Interview

Only one round, but I had to meet with two different hiring managers. One interview was behavioral and the other was situational. It was situational as it asked for your reaction to certain business interactions. I also attended a “pre-interview” event.

Interview Questions

• What position do you hold in a group setting?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a long process that took a while. I interviewed with the recruiter, manager, and another teammate. It was intimidating and not well structured. More like a random conversation with a few behavioral questions thrown in

Accounting Interview

Interview

They were very friendly and kind in the interview. Were not so concerned about perfect interview answers as much as really getting to know me. I felt valued as a person, rather than just a resume they were looking at.

Tax Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

It was easy and very conversational. I interviewed with a Tax Partner and we pretty much had a conversation about my interests in taxation. After a couple of days, I received a call from the interviewer and gave me the internship offer.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, social events and face-to-face meetings are canceled. The interview is through Zoom online. I spoke with two partners, and every meeting is 30 minutes. The overall process is about 1 month.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.