KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 23 Jan 2018
4,647 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Interview lasted for about 15 minutes. The interview was interactive and the questions asked were average. The whole process took months though the HR was on hand to inform one of the next steps in the process

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Online psychometric tests followed by face to face interview with 2 interviewers.
    Went rather smoothly, manageable questions about background, general knowledge, fit. Friendly and easygoing, went well without much stress. Questions asked to interviewer was answered in detail, which provided clear understanding of role and company

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to the team in terms of your skills or qualities?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Was contacted by hr for an interview with hiring manager-but turns out to be a mistake. I was waiting to hear back from another Hr and never received any follow up.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Thorough. Friendly. I met with the two national leaders fairly quickly, as they knew what they were looking forward. They were both very straightforward. They looked at me both from a skills standpoint, but also for overall fit within the culture.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

First round Phone interview. I got a call from South Africa. It lasted less than 10 mins. Just asked a few behavior questions like what is your top skills and what is your working status.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

There were two interviewers on the first day; the interviews lasted about 30 minutes a piece. They asked basic questions about your resume, etc. There is a second round interview on site as well.

Duplicating Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward interview. They asked the same questions everyone else does. They want to know about you and your experiences. Difficult situations and remedies were mentioned.

Ktech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Met with an intelligence business analyst, very laid back and like a conversation interview. Told me to walk through my resume, why I want to work in the this field and how I am adaptable to new technology. Met with a senior assistant director, very laid back and asked technical/non-technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you get up every morning?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone interviews, in person interviews. Screening process follwed up by interviews with consultants in the field. Had face to face interview with 4 folks as a final round.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in December 2017.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I had a phone screen with a recruiter, and two subsequent phone interviews with a manager and director. After positive feedback from both, the recruiter emailed and said she’d be in touch, only to get a standard applicant rejection email a few days later. Weird experience, it went from extremely hot to ice cold in a matter of 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions with only a few technical ones mixed in   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.