Kairos Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kairos Group

Kairos Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kairos Group in Dec 2021

Interview

The interviews went in three stages. Stage one they ask about your experiences and interests and preferred editing software, before sending you a task to demonstrate your skills. If you do well on this task you are given a second interview, which is more of an informal chat to get to know you. I was a big fan of this approach, however be warned even though they claim you will hear about the result "one way or another", you will be ghosted if you are unsuccessful. This was disappointing as the interview process was so unique and well done, but fails to provide a common courtesy unsuccessful email. The whole process takes around two to three weeks

Interview Questions
  • What is your editing experience? What is your preferred editing software?
    Answer Question

Kairos Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kairos Group in Nov 2021

Interview

I was invited to a first stage interview with two members of staff, however there was only one online. The interview seemed to go well and I was informed of the next stages however was ghosted after that conversation - a very poor way of recruiting. If you are not interested in progressing a candidate, it is common curtesy to inform them after they have taken the time to interview for you!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kairos Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kairos Group in Sep 2021

Interview

The overall interview was fine. Got to the second stage. Did not hear back and was ghosted. Month(s) later they posted the same job posting again which to me leaves quite a bit of inexperience with the intentions of B players trying to hire C players and doesn't understand proper hiring etiquette.

Interview Questions
  • How would you begin the process of a campaign with X company after they give you their budget?

Kairos Group

Application

I interviewed at Kairos Group

Interview

The interview was well. Interviewer was approachable and well mannered and seemed interested in what I had to say. A lot smoother than other interviews in the past. Well conducted and professional.

Kairos Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kairos Group

Interview

The overall interview was okay however after making it to the final interview stage I did not hear back from them, even after emailing. I only found out they had given the job to someone else when they announced it. Overall this leaves quite a bad impression and has put me off applying again or recommending people to apply to this company.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me my experience with certain things that weren't on the job application for this job but a different job - that was very unexpected

Kairos Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kairos Group

Interview

I was initially contacted by a member of the HR team, who initially asked me to provide answers to four separate questions about marketing and the games industry. This was followed by a formal interview, which consisted of back-to-back interviews with four members of the team.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us about your interest in gaming? (streamers)
  • What marketing campaign by a games company have you liked the most and why?

Kairos Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kairos Group

Interview

Emailed me to set up a phone call. Agreed on a time and then emailed 90 mins before to say "upon reflection you do not have the experience we are looking for with this role" - very strange. I think the person recruiting the role was pretty inexperienced, and doesn't understand hiring etiquette.

1 person found this interview helpful