Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Kaiser Permanente

1,731 Interview Reviews

2.9

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2021.

Interview

Both manager and team doctor did a thorough interand explanation of the role and expectations. They gave me a tour of my work environment and introduced me to my potential colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult challenge and how you handled it and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Biostatistician Interview

Interview

screening interview and not a behavioral interview; ask you a couple of basic statistics questions; didn't expect is to be screening so was shocked at first recommend brushing up on statistical concepts before

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakley, CA (US)

Interview

Video interview with a panel of 7 people. For the most part of the interview it was pleasant. There were a few people on their laptops during the interview which can be a little distraction when you can hear the key clicks.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything you would like to share with us that is not on your resume.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

IT Technician Interview

Interview

Just asked basic questions related to IT, as well as the hours I would be available to work and an overview of my prior experience/ projects I had worked on.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Panel and group interview of anywhere between twenty and thirty people with about four to five charge nurses, clinical educators and managers to evaluate each candidate. The interview takes 2-3 hours, depending on how many candidates.

Interview Questions

Interview

Case Study, Interview, Panel Interview, Case study based questions, human resources round, financial discussion, benefits discussion, job role expectation, , background verification, joining, logistics, laptop, office setup, internet setup, phone setup, introductions, manager expectations.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, Case Study based, Role related, Human resources, job history based   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Everyone was very nice and but the process took about 5 months from start to finish and hearing back from them on their decision. Had about three different interviews throughout the process.

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process at Kaiser Permanente was great and overall, well-organized. I met with the team at the HQ offices and was greeted immediately with kindness. Overall, it was a great process to be a part of so early in my career.

Interview Questions

• I don't actually remember the questions that were asked, it was a while ago.   Answer Question

Physician Interview

Interview

Cordial, well organized. Process was smooth and everyone is working with you to ensure you are a great mutual fit for the organization. Ideal interviews with mostly behavioral questions. No complaints.

Optometrist Interview

Interview

Multiple phone and video interviews with several committees. Took a while for the recruiter to get back to me. Did not get a lot of feedback about interview process. People were nice.

Interview Questions

• What was the an establishment that has a good reputation where you had a bad experience   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.