Kantar (Worldpanel Division) Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 103 of over 103 interviews

Interviews at Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Positive64%
Employee Referral7%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Interview

Video Interview followed by assessment centre in which you have to make mock presentation for a client, brief based on consumer spending and market trends, have to provide recommendations for client based on data provided.

Interview Questions
  • What product has been affected by the pandemic
    Answer Question

Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Interview

Smooth and Concise process. The interview was usual and they asked about hypothetical case studies on FMCG brands and how would I consult the clients. They judged me on my ability to decipher a complex situation and give recommendations to the client.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kantar (Worldpanel Division)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) in Jun 2021

Interview

First was an online test, mainly maths, english and non-verbal reasoning. Next was an online recorded video interview where they asked strengths, weaknesses and what i know of the role and the company. Finally was the assessment day that consisted of a group task and a presentation. If you did well in this, you moved to the final interview where they asked competency based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Name time when you encountered a disagreement within a group and how did you handle it?

Application

Interview

Phone interview followed by assessment centre in London which consisted of a large group of students, half successful to the next stage of the day half sent home after group tasks and interviews. second half was a presentation which had to be prepared beforehand.

Interview Questions
  • why kantar, why market research, what is your understanding of what we do, what is a panel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) (London, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Online test, video interview (company knowledge, personality, situational questions), assessment center (group task, 2:1 presentation on FMCG trends, 2:1 final interview, mostly situational questions, personality evaluation). The AC day was really long, from 9am-6pm, but the staffs were very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • who are the customers of Sainsbury's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) (London, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

SHL tests, followed by video interview, followed by assessment centre. At the assessment centre there was a 20 minute presentation that had to be prepared in advance, a group exercise and a 2:1 interview.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time you worked with a difficult person in a team

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) (London, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

A recruiter found the job for me and I had a phone interview within a couple days from a Manager within the LinkQ team where I was asked some fairly simple questions about my past experience as well as an example of brands that exhibit different kind of behaviours. The interview was only 1 or two days later and I was given an interview task. From speaking to other grads in the teams it seems we all had the same task. You're given a large presentation deck, around 70 slides if I remember rightly, and you're asked to cut it down to reveal a narrative about the cereal market. The slide have various slides about changes in the food category overall, penetration, sales, and market share data, as well as some general insights. There is a lot of conflicting information in it so the task is basically to carve out a pitch with added desk research done by yourself and provide a suggested survey design. My interview lasted around 2 hours although I think it varies by person. Whilst presenting you'll be asked questions about why you selected different slides, and how you know different insights are true, and why what the output data would look like from the survey you designed. Although it may sound easy you have to be on the ball in the interview, know the data well, be well versed in research methods, come up with ideas on the spot, all of which can be challenging. I'm marking it as difficult but I'd rate it average-difficult

Interview Questions
  • What is the importance of a control group?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) (London, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Assessment Centre consisted of approximately 100 people split into 4 groups. 1st Stage was a 20 minute presentation you provide from a brief you will receive one month prior. 2nd Stage was a group assessment. Split into groups of 6 with 4 assessors per group, followed by individual questioning. If you don't meet the interview standards, approximately 1/3 of all applicants are sent home. 3rd Stage (final) Individual interviews. Mainly competency based with some technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Why Kantar Worldpanel? What skills do you have that make you ideal for this role? What are some current market trends?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) (London, England, England)

Interview

a three week process. recruiter invited me for first in peon interview, a week later she invited me to a second interview and data test , after which I met with two other team members on the same day.

Interview Questions
  • basic questions about past market research work ability to synthesize data and insights

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) (London, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

Online test followed by Video interview then Assessment Centre. Assessment centre included group exercise with a basket of goods you had to talk about as well as different supermarkets and the types of consumers that shop at each. Friendly and young environment, seemed very relaxed throughout.

Interview Questions
  • Client gives you a very close deadline, needs it urgently, how do you respond?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 Interviews