Kenexa Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kenexa Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Kenexa

2.3

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kenexa in August 2010.

Interview

1to1 with directors. quite informal. They spent 20min describing the company and the usual interview questions. nothing too difficult really. got a feeling that they have a flat internal structure (or rather lack of it).

Interview Questions

could not match salary expectation.

Other Interview Reviews for Kenexa

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Kenexa in March 2010.

Interview

For a company that is in the Human Resource Industry - this company needs to practice what they preach. They have the big sales pitch about delivery, process, communication, Service Level Agreements. What a joke. They can't even communicate, follow up with candidates, keep their word to communicate their status, and after taking months and months etc to interview can't even send a thankyou but we have idenitified a more qualified candidate. They just let it hanging. RESPECT. You can't give it to a candidate - you won't receive it in return. The horrendous experience that I had with the interview process at your company is being spread by me and every I tell within the HR/RPO/Staffing Industry. You need to get it together Kenexa. Again, RESPECT. You might want to take a look at that word, what it means and implement it within your organization. If you can't do that then how do you expect to provide that service to clients. Right? Think about that for a while.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kenexa (London, England) in March 2013.

Interview

First telephone interview lasted for 30 min; all simple and typical questions like why Kenexa? why this position? etc.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.