Kerry Foods Interview Questions

Updated 28 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

Recruiter5%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kerry Foods

Kerry Foods

Application

I interviewed at Kerry Foods

Interview

The first round was a phone interview with several managers. The second round was an in-person interview with two managers. Both interviews were positive experiences, and everyone I spoke with was pleasant and polite.

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel comfortable working in various roles as needed?
    1 Answer

Kerry Foods

Application

I interviewed at Kerry Foods

Interview

I received several emails and phone calls, but got conflicting information. I would have liked to continue with the process, but did not receive further interest from the company. Speaking to multiple recruiters about opportunities may have confused the process, but I didn't hear a definitive answer about the position following two phone interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kerry Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry Foods

Interview

Online Application (upload CV and basic info) , Situational Judgement Test (what will you do on different real work scenario) , Aptitude/ Psychometric Test, Online Video Interview, the Assessment Day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highbury, England, England

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Highbury, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Really good interview, then nothing. Dropped like a stone and completely ghosted on me. Even a little bit of feedback is useful. Really negative experience which probably tells me a lot about them as a business.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Dublin, Dublin) in Dec 2019

Interview

They were very friendly and tried to help you out all throughout. The first stage was the psychological test and then once I passed that there was a video interview where you are given 3 minutes to record each answer. After that I was invited to an assessment centre in Dublin. However pleased I was with this, they did not give me too much time to organise myself, I was given only 1 week from the day I was offered the assessment centre to the day the actual assessment was and it was in the middle of exam week, so make sure you organise yourself well. Then the assessment was pretty straightforward, there was a group case study and 2 presentations, one about a chosen topic by the company and the other about your skills and in the style of an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naas

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Naas) in Aug 2019

Interview

Applied online. Within a couple of days, I received a task via email and had to set up a presentation with the task with only 5 days between receiving the task and the final interview. On the day the presentation lasted 20-30 mins and the interviewers were lovely. The whole process was very easy-going and Kerry HR team were very helpful throughout.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campinas, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Campinas, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jun 2019

Interview

Clássica entrevista de emprego. Parte em inglês, caso tenha domínio da língua. Entrevista com o gestor da área, acompanhado a uma recrutadora/gerente de rh. Entrevista receptiva, em tom de conversa. Perguntas derivam muito do que foi posto na mesa pelo candidato – em menções no currículo e em comentários.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charleville

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Charleville) in Feb 2019

Interview

i was the first one there, got sent to the end of the hallway to do the written test, handed it back after a few minutes, the next step was the interview, he said a the start of the interview it was an informal interview there was nothing informal about it. i wasn't made feel comfortable. I knew straight away he had no intention of giving me the job. It wasn't my fault the interviewer was in a bad mood there was no need to take it out on me.

Interview Questions
  • If I was doing my production role. I was given an extra task to complete with no overtime how would I do it.
  • what does haccp stand for
  • you've done a lot of computer courses why didn't you release they weren't for you
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Beloit, WI) in Jan 2019

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter and then the supervisor. I was given all good feedback from recruiter and then never heard another word after call with supervisor. It didn't take a lot of time, but was confused over being passed on with good feedback and then hearing nothing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Manchester, England, England)

Interview

Online psychometric tests followed by video interview followed by Assessment Centre. This included an individual presentation, group assignment and interview. Individual presentation and group assignment were based on similar problems.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you displayed one of the company values?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews