Kerry Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kerry Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Kerry Foods

3.1

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Beloit, WI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter and then the supervisor. I was given all good feedback from recruiter and then never heard another word after call with supervisor. It didn't take a lot of time, but was confused over being passed on with good feedback and then hearing nothing.

Global Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry Foods in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was frustrating, to say the least. The recruiter for HR, Manufacturing, and IT ended up being 30 minutes late for our phone screen. Afterward, she promised to set me up with a phone call with the hiring manger. Days went by without me hearing form her. I followed up every few days and she couldn't give me any kind of update on the position. I also received an email saying I was rejected as a candidate for the role, but then the recruiter sent me a separate email saying to disregard that one. Eventually after hearing nothing for weeks and me pestering her, she said they decided to go with someone else. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between employer and corporate branding?   Answer Question

Kerry Foods Response

26 Apr 2018 – Resourcing Lead

Hi there, many thanks for your review. Unfortunately you have left a review on the wrong page. We are Kerry Foods (UK and Ireland); whereas I think you are referring to Kerry. We would really appreciate if you would take this review down and re-submit to Kerry. Many thanks

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Beloit, WI (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was 4 back to back interviews. First with a coworker, then HR, then the Marketing VP and finally the Digital Marketing Manager and Art Director. Everyone was nice, and the questions weren't too difficult.

Interview Questions

Kerry Foods Response

20 Apr 2018 – Resourcing Lead

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Evansville, IN (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Straight forward with friendly environment . The initial interview was done over the phone and was fairly easy. As long as you are comfortable and can easy talk to someone then it’s a breeze.

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry Foods.

Interview

Online Application (upload CV and basic info) , Situational Judgement Test (what will you do on different real work scenario) , Aptitude/ Psychometric Test, Online Video Interview, the Assessment Day

NAM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highbury, England

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Highbury, England) in March 2020.

Interview

Really good interview, then nothing. Dropped like a stone and completely ghosted on me. Even a little bit of feedback is useful.
    Really negative experience which probably tells me a lot about them as a business.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naas (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Naas (Ireland)) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Within a couple of days, I received a task via email and had to set up a presentation with the task with only 5 days between receiving the task and the final interview.
    On the day the presentation lasted 20-30 mins and the interviewers were lovely. The whole process was very easy-going and Kerry HR team were very helpful throughout.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleville, Co. Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Charleville, Co. Cork (Ireland)) in February 2019.

Interview

i was the first one there, got sent to the end of the hallway to do the written test, handed it back after a few minutes, the next step was the interview, he said a the start of the interview it was an informal interview there was nothing informal about it. i wasn't made feel comfortable. I knew straight away he had no intention of giving me the job. It wasn't my fault the interviewer was in a bad mood there was no need to take it out on me.

Interview Questions

• If I was doing my production role. I was given an extra task to complete with no overtime how would I do it.   1 Answer
    • what does haccp stand for   1 Answer
    • you've done a lot of computer courses why didn't you release they weren't for you   1 Answer

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Manchester, England).

Interview

Online psychometric tests followed by video interview followed by Assessment Centre. This included an individual presentation, group assignment and interview. Individual presentation and group assignment were based on similar problems.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you displayed one of the company values?   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry Foods.

Interview

Applied online in October 2018, submitting my CV; then a link to online situational tests was sent to my email immediately. Got the reponse several days later saying that I failed the test

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.