Kerry Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kerry Foods Interview Questions

Updated 25 Apr 2018

2.8

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beloit, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Beloit, WI (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was 4 back to back interviews. First with a coworker, then HR, then the Marketing VP and finally the Digital Marketing Manager and Art Director. Everyone was nice, and the questions weren't too difficult.

Interview Questions

Kerry Foods Response

20 Apr 2018 – Resourcing Lead

Hi there, many thanks for your review. Unfortunately you have left a review on the wrong page. We are Kerry Foods (UK and Ireland); whereas I think you are referring to Kerry. We would really... More

Global Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry Foods in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was frustrating, to say the least. The recruiter for HR, Manufacturing, and IT ended up being 30 minutes late for our phone screen. Afterward, she promised to set me up with a phone call with the hiring manger. Days went by without me hearing form her. I followed up every few days and she couldn't give me any kind of update on the position. I also received an email saying I was rejected as a candidate for the role, but then the recruiter sent me a separate email saying to disregard that one. Eventually after hearing nothing for weeks and me pestering her, she said they decided to go with someone else. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between employer and corporate branding?   Answer Question

Kerry Foods Response

26 Apr 2018 – Resourcing Lead

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burton, East Midlands, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Burton, East Midlands, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview date and time set by recruitment team, information given both verbally and electronically on Company, Values and interview layout. Links also sent electronically to website, Linked In page and Onboarding video.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naas (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Naas (Ireland)) in January 2018.

Interview

Two separate interviews about a fortnight apart, each about an hour long. first interview was a face to face exploration with potential line manager and HR specialist. Second interview involved presenting a plan for the first 60-90 days in the role to potential line manager and colleague.

Interview Questions

• There were no particularly unexpected questions at the either interview.   Answer Question

Operations Management - Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kerry Foods (Liverpool, England).

Interview

Applied online, process took 3+ months. Was a very positive experience which I enjoyed. The team that led the day were very welcoming and helpful answering any questions I had throughout the day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.