Kimberly-Clark Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kimberly-Clark Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Kimberly-Clark

2.8

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Started by going through resume and answering tell me about yourself. 8 Behavioral questions in 30 minutes and final 30 minutes to ask the interviewer questions. It was really relaxed

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you took a risk in a work position and what happened as a result?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Madison, WI (US)).

Interview

I applied through my universities job page. From there, a recruiter came to campus where a one on one interview was conducted. Questions were extremely behavioral. I was the one that asked the recruiter technical questions, which he seemed to love. Overall extremely relaxed environment, friendly individuals, and a great experience.

Finance Interview

Interview

A recruiter invited me to an interview after career fair. Did not require a cover letter, just a resume. Interview was fine (lots of behavioral questions) until they started asking questions meant for the full-time job interviews. Those caught me off guard since I had only taken one Finance class at the time. Also, know as many products/brands they have as possible, they will ask you to name them.

Interview Questions

• If you were on Shark Tank, what three finance-related questions would you ask the company. Be specific and explain why for each.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

Seems like there is heavy favorability to internal hires versus the external people they bring in. The process is very very slow. They act like they are interested in you but end up picking internal candidates - seems more like a formality vs actual hiring processes.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in November 2010.

Interview

Kimberly-Clark has a third party that does all of the phone screens for the company. My phone screen was fairly simple and straight--forward and led to my interview with the Vice President of the department. This was a difficult interview and I answered questions specifically related to the function. I could tell he was looking for analytical answers that were to the point.

Interview Questions

• I had to provide recommendations on a financial scenario. There was a lot of information given to me and I had to sort through what was "fluff" and what was useful in making my decision   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked what I wanted for a salary and I felt like the hiring manager was flexible with my request.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Taguig (Philippines)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online using their myworkday. I got a text after 3 days. They scheduled me for an interview. It was scheduled approximately 2 weeks after the text message. Then, I was interviewed. I got a congratulations text after 2 days.

Interview Questions

• What subjects did you take that can relate to the job description of the position you're applying for?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

After acceptance of the initial online application (CV, brief competency questions and personal information), a telephone interview was arranged via email.

The interviewer phoned at the selected time and briefly went through a few details, such as which course you are studying and what role you are applying for. They then went on to ask around 5 competency questions. I don't remember them in detail but a few of them are listed below.

I was then notified that I had passed a couple of hours later on the same day. I have not yet been through the other interviews during the assessment centre as of yet so I cannot provide further information.

Note: I have not been through the whole application process so I have not yet been offered a position. But as I was required to choose one option for this review to be submitted, I said 'No' for if I had gotten an offer.

Interview Questions

• Who are the main competitors of Kimberly-Clark?

What strengths can you bring to Kimberly-Clark?   2 Answers

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

I am Co-op students and I apply via our Co-op system, then they told me to attend a interview.Pay more attention to job description and job requirement. show your interest.

Interview Questions

• tell me a example of your problem-solving and technical skills   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.