Kimberly-Clark Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kimberly-Clark Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Kimberly-Clark

2.5

Intern Interview

Interview

They only do co ops, so it didn’t seems like there was a point unless you really want to work there. I did a group interview and they only asked if we had questions.

Interview Questions

• There weren’t really any questions from them just mine.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kimberly-Clark

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

I met the recruiter for Kimberly Clark at the career fair which was held at my school. I got an email after few weeks that they wanted to do a video interview which was about 30-45minutes.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Very laid back interview over video. I applied for an IT internship title but spoke about my analytical interests and she understood. Asked me specifics about my resume as well. Overall great interview. Only one.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pursue the certificates that you did?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you didn’t have a cooperative team member.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Took awhile to hear back but it went really well and very open with conversation and painless compared to other internship interviews. Every one was super friendly and even offered advice.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Madison, WI (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Met at the Career Fair at UW Madison, talked to the recruiter and had an on campus interview for the Data Science internship the next day. The interviewer was very friendly and had a conversation rather than question/answer kind of interview. The company is really good regardless of the location and they are proud of the work that they do. Make sure you know what you are talking about and can back up your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the Machine learning models you have worked with
      Proficiency in R/Python   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

They were all behavioral types of questions. The interviewer was nice and just gave basic questions like "what would you do" and "tell me a time when." I think it was more of a conversation and there were a lot of real life examples he asked for so come prepared to talk about your life. Overall, it wasn't bad. However, I was looking for a coop and not an internship so it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you worked with someone and it was very difficult?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through school website and saw them at a career fair, the interview was over skype and was the first and only round. Was for a Customer Development Intern position

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus recruiting website. This lead to an on-campus interview, which ultimately lead to an offer. It was 3-on-1, but really welcoming and not overwhelming. They asked primarily behavioral and background questions and it was fairly straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk me through your resume? Why do you want to work in CPG?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (State College, PA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. It was a one on one, behavioral type interview. He asked questions about past experiences and how I handled certain situations. I believe he also wanted me to use the STAR (situation, task, action, result) method when answering the questions. Overall, the interviewer was very friendly and it was more of a casual conversation. Remember to smile!

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how did you handle it? If you could go back, what would you do differently?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

interview for intern position the lady sucked she seemed like she did not want to be there. only filled out the packet the company requires her to fill out and then ended the interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.