Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kindred Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Kindred Healthcare

2.4

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in September 2020.

Interview

Great experience, easy to talk, and understanding reception. Approachable and reliable HR and interviewer. Prompt response to questions and easy applicability.
    Entire process took less than a week. Didn't anticipate that it would be this easy

Interview Questions

• Interests, background, experience. Spoke about knowledge in the settings   Answer Question

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Chattanooga, TN (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Not too intense, a regular interview question. They want to know your strengths and weaknesses. What are you going to bring to the organizations and what set you apart from other potential employees.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of jobs duties and responsibilities   1 Answer

Phsyical Therapist Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Phone screen (30 minutes), phone interview (1 hour), contract signing online through email. During COVID-19 pandemic time.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite and least favorite part of your job?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

The hiring and the interview process was very organized. The recruiter is very open to questions and will help you along the way. Also, they respond very fast and will not leave you hanging

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

You have to join in National Virtual Career Fair, send them your resume. Then they will call for an interview on the same day. Due to Covid-19, they just interviewed one time.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about yourself/Why Kindred/Experience with staff.   Answer Question

PCT/CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

very simple and pleasant. the manager was very nice and open. she explained everything to me and allows me to do a tour .so, I can have an idea of the kind of patients they are taking care of. it took 2 weeks from the interview to the start date. a lot of paper to submit but they explain everything you need to do which makes more simple.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in May 2020.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview. Second, a FaceTime call meeting was set up for 1 hour to further discuss the candidacy and criteria needed to fulfill the job duties. (Due to covid)

Interview Questions

• What is one way that you make sure you take connect with a patient?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare.

Interview

Interviewed with one on one with the Director of nursing . Easy interview and calm environment. Interview was about 45mins. Be confident and read about the hospital's mission statement and vision. Why would you like to work at Kindred etc.

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Open House, Walk-in as New grad. Was invited by a recruiter VIA e-mail.
    Wore business causal and applied on the spot.
    Was called a week after with an offer

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

OT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kindred Healthcare in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online and got a text back from recruiter, phone screening, then 1:1 interview in person. Second interview a few weeks later with hiring manager and lead OT. It was a very informal process but organized.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with this population?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.