Kinex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Kinex

2.0

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Manchester, England).

Interview

When i arrived at business i was welcomed in and was asked to fill in a form. I was seated in some chairs outside of the office.

Approx 15 mins later i was taken to the interview room. There was a few traditional interview questions however the guy was friendly and i left after receiving a brief tour of the building.

The entire process took about 35 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Did i have any goals in my life i was aiming to achieve ?   1 Answer
    • Does rejection bother you?   1 Answer

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle under Lyme, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Newcastle under Lyme, England).

Interview

5 minute telephone interview, the face to face interview lasted about an hour, most of which was spent filling out the application form, over sold the company by a long shot.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kinex (Manchester, England).

Interview

I was approached and given the chance to interview at a suitable time with the company. Interview process first, followed by a skills based test which was around email marketing. Once this stage of the interview process was completed, a final decision was made. The final decision was confirmed over the phone.

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kinex (Nottingham, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Not really an interview - was asked why I wanted the job then just spoke about the job for 20 mins. They interview several people a week most if not all of which are hired as several people are fired each week

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Manchester, England) in May 2016.

Interview

Laid back and quite informal, they seemed to care about me rather than ask me general questions which hold no meaning. Was over an hour for the interview, but went by quite quickly. Ive honestly never had a more fun interview, Phil the manager was great and really seemed to want me to impress him rather than feel worried and stressed about it.

Interview Questions

• Asked various personality questions, what I am like as a person   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinex (Bristol, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Really good and really fast start didn't have to wait to long to be offered a job and the managers were very helpful and encouraging and the team I worked with helped a lot aswell

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Glasgow, Scotland) in March 2017.

Interview

comfortable, relaxed, fun interview. I felt very positive all the way through the interview
    the managers were very enthusiastic and made me feel excited about the future within the company.

Interview Questions

• asked if I had done sales previously,
      questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Manchester, England) in January 2017.

Interview

A telephone interview first of all with the recruitment manager which lasted approximately 10 minutes, I then came in for a face to face interview and then received a telephone call on Friday to confirm my start date. I met with my manager at the interview which was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to sales in the first place?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the role?   1 Answer
    • What are your expectations with the role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kinex (Nottingham, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Very simple and not into depth. Interview by Lee Plant will just talk how you know about sales and what the company sells.
    Goes through what you like to do.
    Not to much into dept as I said but talks about random things.

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kinex (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in August 2013.

Interview

Very good structure to the interview, I felt at ease and comfortable enough to be able to show my character. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions about the role, salary and commission.

Interview Questions

• What reason should I offer you the position over other candidates?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.