Kinex Interview Questions

Updated 26 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kinex

Kinex

Application

I interviewed at Kinex

Interview

It was okay the person was nice. I thought that I did pretty well and the questions were fairly easy overall I didn’t have a hard time with it. They were easy to talk to and seemed very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about yourself?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Sheffield, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Professional but friendly. The manger was very easygoing and was interested in why I wanted the job and eger to more more . There was quite a lot of paper work to do put plenty of time to do it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Stoke-on-Trent, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Went into the building greeted the manager. They were all really nice! It lasted about 25 minutes. They spoke about the job and said about the negatives more to the positives but that was because they want people who are thick skinned and know what they’re putting themselves in for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wythenshawe, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Wythenshawe, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

Short and sweet, webby is a nice guy and really made me feel welcome, and has looked out for me ever since joining, the pay is good and the people that work here make the job worth while

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Manchester, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Informal chat. Lovely and friendly but very numbers based and selling a fake dream. Lots of personal questions, very vague about the role itself. Overall extremely positive and welcoming though. They made me a great cup of tea.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kinex

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kinex in May 2018

Interview

If you can walk and talk you're in. Training took place straight away, two people walked out halfway through after being told you are never allowed to be sick! The other new start lasted two days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Nottingham, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

I had a good interview, However, I am not happy how I wasn't told about being sacked if you don't meet your targets. I thought there would be another chance to learn. You basically get told the good side on the interview and no one mentions the con's until you start. So many people have left this company because it's useless and no one even wants to get a reduction from Kinex because their customer service is not good at all. How can you be expected to make 2 appointments a day an 200-250 calls when no one wants to even listen to a company which has pretty crap customer service?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kinex

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinex in Mar 2018

Interview

A very awkward 45 minutes interview with assistant manager who held eye contact with you the entire time. On the way out from the interview, I was informed that the attire for the job is suits. The staff were suited up in overly expensive suits, it was like they were dressed to go to a wedding. Ah, no thanks!

Interview Questions
  • What do you think of the current political situation of the Australian cricket?

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinex (Ipswich, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

booking apps and doing deals is what leon does. want to become a team leader and progress within the company. just get rid of the white shirts rule but still wear shirts

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Birmingham, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Interview was quite good to be fair i answered all the questions correctly and shown i had the skills and experience for the job as i have worked in custo.er service feils for almost 5 years and dealt with all sorts of customers.

Interview Questions
  • What skills can you bring to this role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews