Kinex Telesales Executive Interview Questions

Updated 30 Mar 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 28 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kinex

Kinex

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kinex in Mar 2018

Interview

A very awkward 45 minutes interview with assistant manager who held eye contact with you the entire time. On the way out from the interview, I was informed that the attire for the job is suits. The staff were suited up in overly expensive suits, it was like they were dressed to go to a wedding. Ah, no thanks!

Interview Questions
  • What do you think of the current political situation of the Australian cricket?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Northenden, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Northenden, England, England)

Interview

Informal interview nice and simple process. The guy went through everything that the company does. He told me what the role was about and what he is looking for. Asked me was it something what I was looking for and then we had a chat about my travelling around Australia.

Interview Questions
  • Why should I employ you over other applicants?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kinex (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in May 2017

Interview

Abolsute joke... lied about the salary to my face and then wouldn't let me leave until I accepted the job. DO NOT work here... DO NOT attend the interview.... this is the worst job on the planet. Hands down the worst choice I have ever made in my life was quiting my last job to come here.

Interview Questions
  • When can I start. Overland over again. The interview is a complete joke.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kinex (Manchester, England, England) in Nov 2015

Interview

see how you are as a person and personality wise, how confident you are, show you around and make a decision on hiring you very simple. and a great place to work with a lot of opportunities. I would recommend the work place to a friend or family member, enjoyabler work environment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed