King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Medical Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England).

Interview

This was for a fixed term contract. All contact was by email. I was sent a reminder of the interview and who was on the panel a few days before. I was interviewed by a panel of three , one of whom turned out to be the holder of the job I was going for and who was claiming the job back after a year. I therefore didn't feel she would have an impartial attitude towards the candidates.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in June 2011.

Interview

It was through NHS jobs interview was long but ok. The process took a while from application to interview date to the actual interview, roughly 3 months. Things should not be this long. The whole process needs to be revised. But when your in post it's worth it.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in March 2016.

Interview

30 minute interview with a junior sister and matron. This was followed by a 1 hour drug calculation test and a check on paperwork- qualifications, police checks, character references

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

applied on NHS jobs, got interview, went for interview with team supervisor and line manager, was told within a few hours that i got the job, handed in my notice and 4 weeks later i was working

Trainee Dental Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England).

Interview

Very friendly staff that made you feel comfortable. Do your research on role, show enthusiasm, smile! Also do some general research on teeth/dental hygiene as there is a test. Draw from past experiences, especially if you don't have any experience in dental nursing. Talk about your customer service skills.

Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Pharmacist - Locum Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (London, England) in April 2013.

Interview

This was a contract role and the hiring person already knew me from a previous contract I had undertaken. There was no formal interview process, just a simple inquiry as to whether or not I would be willing to undertake the role as I was already deemed to be the person best suited to the job in question.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. I was expected to complete a calculations test just like all the other staff members. This was a surprise but not a difficult task to complete.   Answer Question

I declined the role permanently based on the lack of negotiation based on hours. I was not willing to sacrifice my weekends personal time to do late cover and on-call duty at a senior level and didn't think the role should require it. KCH were unwilling to make the exception for this particular role so I did not formally apply. The NHS does not negotiate on AfC banded salaries unfortunately.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.