Klarna Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Klarna Interview Questions

Interviews at Klarna

2.9

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna in October 2020.

Interview

This was quite a ridiculous interview process. I don't understand how Klarna can approve a logic test as the first step in the process when there are SO many factors to control for. Not everyone processes information in the same way. Also, how are you controlling for people who have other forms of intelligence? How about lack of access to educational tools throughout their life that could've better prepared them for this type of test? There are people who can probably easily pass the logic test yet are a terrible match for the job, and on the other hand, there will be people who may not "score high enough," yet actually be able to perform exceptionally in the role. This is a really horrendous start to an interview process and one that screams of elitism and privilege. I'm very disappointed in Klarna as a potential employer.

Corporate Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to take their 15-min logic test, which is mandatory for candidates applying for roles across the organizations. While this style of assessment seems appropriate for engineering candidates or similar, to expect that all employees should share the same approach to problem-solving is myopic and in my view, neither a fair nor effective way to assess the skillset needed for communicators/marketers (and many others). In an era where diversity, including diverse thinking and problem-solving should be sought out, I found this process to be outdated for such a leading fintech company.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna.

Interview

15 minute logic test sent after applying. This test discriminates between anyone with even the slightest form of dyslexia. HR clearly needs trained on Americans with Disabilities Act and might need some D&I training too since they require all employees to have the same cognitive ability to synthesize text/images in the same way.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Processing...
    Have a logical test first, and may have the second-round interview. Before the test, I have a pres-screen interview to ask me some general questions. Have a logical test first, and may have the second-round interview. Before the test, I have a pres-screen interview to ask me some general questions.

Content Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna.

Interview

After applying, I was sent an automated email that asked me to take a logic test. I was instructed to take a few practices tests before I took that real test, which I did. Overall, I spent 45 min to an hour preparing. I took the test and received an automated email stating that I passed the exam...And that's it. I never heard back.

If you're going to have someone waste an hour of their time on your test, it's appropriate to send them a form rejection letter, at the very least. Horrible experience. The IQ test should have tipped me off from the start.

Interview Questions

• A series of logic question that ask you to determine the pattern of dots.   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied online, pretty fast to make it to the first round which is a logical test that are about finding patterns etc. Phone screen where we talked around 30 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about youself? Why Klarna? Tell me about a time questions.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna in July 2020.

Interview

Online Application followed by an online logic test with abstract reasoning (I had fun), then had a phone call first interview with a lovely man in Stockholme, then heard back for a follow up supervised logic test, that went well. And then a week later I had an interview over web cam. It went great. And then a month went by and I heard no new information even when checking in, and was told that my interview was wonderful and still I was not being given an offer. It was a long period of no contact, and the overall process took 2 months. Luckily have a job offer elsewhere so I wasn't crushed by this rejection.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Customer Service. Why do you want to work at Klarna?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Klarna (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I went through a total of four "steps" of the interview process.
    1) Online Logic Test
    2) Informal Chat (which WAS an interview, not a chat)
    3) Online logic test with administrator watching me take it
    4) Interview with Hiring Manager

The entirety of this process took 64 days. During my interview with the hiring manager, I was not asked any progressive questions into my background or my prior experience. At the end of the interview, I was told that I seemed great for the position and would hear back within a week. After waiting to hear back for 3 weeks, I received a text message telling me I was rejected from the job. When I asked for feedback and insight into why, I was met with no response.

Commercial Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Klarna in April 2020.

Interview

Klarna requires all candidates to pass a 15 min. timed online logic test, even for positions in sales and business development. Basing hiring decisions on this type of testing raised a red flag for me, knowing that the skills and intelligence needed to excel in this role have nothing to do with performance on this type of limited test. It was disappointing to learn that Klarna’s hiring practice is so antiquated. They will miss out on great candidates with this narrow approach to recruiting.

Creative Content Publisher Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (New York, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

I applied online for this role on 3/31/2020, took and PASSED their rather intense online logic test a week later on 4/6/2020. I ended not hearing anything from their recruiting team for over a month until today 5/20/2020 when I got a form rejection email saying, "Thank you for showing interest in Klarna. Unfortunately we ended up making an offer to a candidate who signed and accepted as of today. This job is no longer available. You are more than welcome to apply for other roles on our career site, which suit your background. "

Umm, NO THANKS. NEVER, EVER AGAIN will I apply for an opening at Klarna if this is how you treat your candidates who take the time and energy to submit an application, sit for your annoying logic test—which has no bearing on a person's ability to perform in this role nor is it any proper reflection of the years of experience and expertise that you have obviously chosen to ignore. Klarna can't even be bothered to have a human being reach out to candidates who are highly qualified and bring a wealth of value to the table. What a waste of my time and energy.

Interview Questions

• Identify the pattern in this series of dots   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.