Klarna Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 585 of over 585 interviews

Recruiter16%
Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

There was 5 separate interviews, mostly asked about background information and generic interview questions. The interviewees are genuinely nice, enjoyable people; however, their process has lots of flaws. In my initial phone screening interview, the interviewee never called and apparently quit a week before and I was not made aware. They require an IQ Test and you must receive at least 14 out of 16 to continue their process. (Sort of difficult, definitely watch YouTube videos to understand the different rotations and patterns) One of the interviews talks about a take-home case study that was extremely vague. I did not receive an offer after my 5th and final interview. It was a long 8-10 week process and after I was not even able to get feedback on why the decision was made to move in a different direction.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why do you want to work for Klarna? Q: What previous experience do you have that would help you in this role? Q: What is a certain time that you were under a lot of pressure, and how were you able to overcome it?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

Everything was fine, they were were friendly and I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process. They answered all my questions and everything went very smoothly. Overall, very good interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

Started with an assessment test with 18 multiple choice questions. It has to be completed in 15 minutes. The questions are similar to the IQ tests where they study your analytical skills and sensitivity to patterns. and interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Klarna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

Although I didn't make it further, the overall process was very friendly and professional. After rejection, the HR provided me constructive feedback and tips for future development. I feel very valued and appreciated as a talent, not just a sheet of CV application. If there is new suitable opportunities at Klarna, I will definitely keep applying. - 1. round logical test - HR scanning - 2. round logical test with supervision - skillset interview

Interview Questions
  • - What was the most disruptive thing you have done in the last 12 months?

Klarna

Application

I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

HR called me via phone and then invited me to do IQ test even though I passed it before. So, she turned on her camera and watched me while I was doing IQ test. However, I have never heard anything from them after IQ test. They ghosted me despite that I sent them an email.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Klarna

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Klarna in Sep 2021

Interview

Colloquio conoscitivo in lingua inglese in cui hanno descritto la posizione aperta e verificato compatibilità delle mie competenze e del mio salario attuale per verificare se in linea con la posizione aperta.

Interview Questions
  • Conoscenza generale della mia carriera e le competenze maturate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (Madrid) in Sep 2021

Interview

I went through three steps of the selection process, which the first two were redundant. First, there was a logical thinking assessment that I had to do on my own and then again in front of the Recruiter. However, the second time I had no idea that I would be on a call with other people who were also doing the same assessment. It was fine but it would have been nice to know this beforehand. After this, I had an interview with the recruiter which seemed disorganized. It lasted only 15 minutes once the Recruiter ruled me out because of me needing visa sponsorship. This was frustrating because nowhere on the job offer did they mention they do not sponsor visas. Overall, I didn't get a real sense of what the company was like and I don't think I would apply again in the future.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Klarna? Tell me about your overall experience. Tell me about your experience working in recruitment. Why Klarna? What are you looking for in a company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm) in Sep 2021

Interview

Very friendly people but the process was confusing and almost unprofessional. First I am contacted by a person for a logic test we do over the computer with a group. Then I am interviewed by another person for a position I didn't apply. Then a third person contacts me out of now where and interviews me over the phone without a scheduled appointment. This person schedules an appointment (with short-notice and a few options I choose an uncomfortable time for me) with a fourth person and I receive no information to prepare for this interview. The interview is based on a fictive case where I need to give real answers and analysis, very interesting but poorly explained. The interviewer speaks the language poorly. The whole process was very rushed and unplanned.

Interview Questions
  • How would your current boss discribe you ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I interviewed at Klarna (Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm)

Interview

Unnecessarily lengthy with a lot of time required to prepare for the case study. There were six stages, two with a standard test (unsupervised and supervised), two with individuals in a similar role, one with the team leads and one with the potential manager. The individuals were yawning in the meetings. In the end after all that time I just got an update from them to say that they decided not to proceed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict. how did you resolve it?
2 people found this interview helpful

Klarna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna

Interview

Submitted CV online. Almost immediately got sent a 15 minute online logical test, there are grids with boxes and you have to work out the next one in the sequence. Not anything related to a tax job, but there you go. 2 days later received the following response: "We have made the decision to move forward with other candidates for our current openings in the Tax Manager role. However, we would love to reach out to you if another opportunity should open up that we feel aligns well with your skills and experience. Again, we appreciate your time and interest. We look forward to staying in touch in the future." Not sure if I failed the test or if the issue was my seniority level (too senior) or experience (in a different part of banking tax).

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 585 Interviews