Kobie Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 18 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kobie Marketing

Kobie Marketing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kobie Marketing in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied online on their website. A recruiter reached out for an initial phone screen after which I was informed that and I'm being moved to the next round. They asked to enter availability for the second interview however they completely ghosted me. After several follow up emails, the recruiter said they filled the role and won't be going ahead with my candidacy.

Interview Questions
  • Why Kobie? Tell me about your experience.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kobie Marketing (Tampa, FL)

Interview

Initial communication was positive. First interview went well. Second interview not so well, was like job requirements did a 180 and interviewer was a bit arrogant and made me feel substandard. Original qualifications were met or exceeded but not recognized. Interviewer clearly had his mind made up before the call. Glad An offer wasn’t made, some leaders appear quite arrogant, I wouldn’t want to work there anyway. Good Luck finding your needle in that haystack.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 months. I interviewed at Kobie Marketing (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Apr 2019

Interview

I applied online in April and had one phone interview with an internal recruiter, who became my main contact for the entire process. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager for the role, who invited me in for an on-site half-day interview with multiple members of the team. During that interview, I sat in an office and had groups of two come in to interview me. The interviewers were of all levels of experience (junior, mid-level, managers, etc.). I then finished up that day with an interview with the hiring manager. I was told that there were a few more applicants who would be doing final interviews, so it would be a few weeks before I would hear anything. The internal recruiter sent me at least two emails during that time frame to let me know I wasn't being counted out and to hold tight. In the meantime, I received a personal email from one of the interviewers asking if I'd be interested in doing freelance work (not for Kobie but for an acquaintance/friend). While it was a nice gesture, it was odd to receive since I hadn't heard anything more about the role I had applied for. Five months later with zero communication from the hiring manager or internal recruiter until that point, I received an automated response letting me know I was not selected for the role.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kobie Marketing (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Oct 2018

Interview

It was a long day of around 6 or 7 consecutive interviews with role stakeholders. It was pretty amazing to get some face-time with C level executives during the process. Better brush up on your Loyalty 101 information because these guys know their stuff.

Interview Questions
  • What loyalty experience do you have in the industry?

Kobie Marketing

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kobie Marketing

Interview

Terrible process, 5 minutes before the phone interview It was rescheduled for next day. At the scheduled time no call or email as to what was going on. I phoned and emailed left messages to call back and never heard anything. Waited a couple of days called and emailed again, left messages and no response again. Not sure what happened since I never received a response.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kobie Marketing (Saint Petersburg, FL)

Interview

The interview process was fun. It was a 3 round interview meeting with a Sr Developer first, a Technical Director second, and finally the CTO. It was all behavioral questions trying to gauge my personality. While there was no coding interview, I was asked to write an MySQL query on a whiteboard for clarification on a statement I made, because I was having trouble verbally explaining how a join worked. Overall it was a fun interview, and when I left I felt that all three interviewers were on the same page with the questions I asked, as well as their expectations for the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would you rate your Java knowledge overall on a scale from 1-10?
  • How would you rate your MySQL knowledge overall on a scale from 1-10?
  • Write a query in MySQL to join two tables together.
  • Do you have any questions for me?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kobie Marketing (Tampa, FL) in Apr 2018

Interview

Applied online, then a few days later I received an email for a phone interview which I agree to. I waited for a phone call and the recruiter never called

Interview Questions
  • I waited an hour for the phone call which never came and contacted the recruiter via email at least twice with no response. Since I guess they did not want to interview anymore I decided not to pursue it any more. I think it would have been a great opportunity.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kobie Marketing (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Jan 2017

Interview

Very efficient. I applied during the holidays and expected a long lag time but I received my first phone interview within a week and had an in person interview set up for the next week and this was followed up a few weeks later by the expected panel presentation. That only took longer because of staff vacations. Very professional. I was informed of the decision by the end of the week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kobie Marketing

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kobie Marketing in Jan 2017

Interview

I have only had an initial phone interview that was more exploratory in nature. We completed a review of my resume and background and discussed this role and potential roles coming down the pipe that better aligned with my skill set and background.

Interview Questions
  • Strictly a resume review as I was advised I was overqualified for the role in which I applied. I would LOVE to work here and hoping I can find the right role because it sounds like the culture and type of work are a perfect fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kobie Marketing (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Apr 2016

Interview

Phone screening first was quick. A scheduled interview happened within a couple days. Interview was a discussion of my resume blended with questions about their current needs. They interviewers and HR staff were super nice.

Interview Questions
  • Casual discussion of my resume. Lasted about an hour. I even heard I did not get the job within 24 hours. Although disappointed, it moved quickly and I knew the status of my employment.
3 people found this interview helpful