Kohl's Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,953 of over 4.0K interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

Asked me to "sell" them a pen. Otherwise, basic interview. Asked about extracurriculars, volunteer work, past experience, availability. Told I would receive a phone call with the conclusion later that day.

Interview Questions
  • Sell me this pen the best you can.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Riverbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Riverbank, CA)

Interview

I went through two interviews. Both were group interviews. The first was exactly the same as the second except a higher-up manager conducted the second. They asked pretty basic questions. I remember one was asking for relatable experiences to the job.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time when you had to convince someone to buy something,

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

The manager was very welcoming and friendly during the interview. They asked questions over the phone due to covid, but they were able to help work on my schedual for the interview

Interview Questions
  • What does hospitality mean to you?

Kohl's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

Very casual, was a group interview and offer the job on the spot. It was easy and like a conversation. Not intimidating in any way. It was only like 30 minutes and they were concerned with filling positions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

A simple interview process that allows Kohl's to determine the capability of handling customer service scenarios. All in all, they want to get to know who they're hiring and how they are able to utilize previous work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

Very easy interview process. Answered a few questions about work history and offered the job. Set up a date for orientation the following week. Very flexible when it came to hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

You schedule the appointment time online. All interviews are currently over the phone. The hiring manager calls you at you your designated time. The interview is about 5-7 questions long. They tell you to check your email in about 48 hours for interview results.

Interview Questions
  • The ask basic interview questions and past work history and why you left your previous job.
  • Tell me a time where you worked in a group and how did you handle the situation

Anonymous Employee in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's (Prescott, AZ)

Interview

The interview I would say is pretty basic. I met with three of the members from their leadership team and answered basic questions. Afterwards I received a tour of the store.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were such as, why do you want this job, are you ok standing for a minimum of 4 hours straight, etc.

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

2 rounds: first round you meet with one person, second round you meet with 3 people 2nd round: create a product presentation based on a prompt and explain presentation to interviewers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

Pretty simple. Talk about yourself a little and then you get asked some behavioral questions. Then you get asked situational questions about how you would respond in a certain situation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,953 Interviews