Kohl's Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,298 of over 4,298.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

It was a one round interview. They asked mostly situational questions (such as “Describe a time when…”). They also asked about availability for Black Friday and the Christmas season shifts.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working at Kohl’s?
    Answer Question

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

Super simple, short, and easy, interview process was over the phone due to covid. Asked me questions such as why I wanted the job, an achievement I’ve had, very simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

I Provided my resume, cover letter and references. She Asked me all of the popular and basic retail interview questions. Friendly interviewer. Interview took less than thirty minutes. Response time was quick and efficient.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you broke an item on the retail floor?

Kohl's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

From applying online to having the interview and getting an offer was very fast and efficient. Communication was very good. Very general questions. Good description about the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

Over the phone, straightforward. Asked me about my availability and my experience (I had none but i said it would be a good way to get experience). Basically offered me the job at the end of the interview

Interview Questions
  • My availability, what experience I had, my strengths and if I had reliable transportation. During the summer so I said i had open availability. Asked if I could work cashier and I said yes.

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

Was supposed to be a group interview but they met with me alone instead which I think was better I am never a fan of group interviews I feel you are always comparing your response to the previous persons response and it changes your answers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

It was a phone call with the general manager of the store. They asked me a couple of questions about hypothetical situations with customers, as well as questions about my available work schedule.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kohl's (Richmond, KY) in May 2022

Interview

They are only offering phone interviews at my location. I scheduled mine and received frequent texts reminding me. The scheduled time came and no call after five minutes. I called the store and finally started the interview 12 minutes after the scheduled time. They asked me to talk about my previous job experience. They asked me maybe three questions, and I had to ask about what the job entails because I have never worked retail. The interview lasted about nine minutes, and I just felt confused afterwards.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me a little about yourself. Q: What previous job experience do you have? How would it relate to this position? Q: Do you have any questions for me? Q: What do you expect as compensation? (something along those lines)

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

Easy just go with the flow. Will ask how to deal with customers and assisting them. Previous experience is good to have. You go to the back of the kohls store

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kohl's

Application

I interviewed at Kohl's

Interview

I was offered this role after my assistant store manager internship. For my internship I had three interviews. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. they had come to my college campus to do the interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,298 Interviews