Kony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kony Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Foster City, CA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with three people and sat with them each individually for about 20 minutes. Everyone was really nice and friendly. They offered me water and started asking about my background and where I saw myself in the future. After the interview was over, they called me a few days letting me know I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me what you know about Kony?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

boring all they wanted to know was who do I know in the company and what contacts could I bring with me. Management has no idea what they are doing here at all

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kony in December 2014.

Interview

Great process with my former manager who was a great sales manager. Unfortunately, my Sales VP was whacked after he brought up current issues that needed to be addressed to our CEO.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? What do you bring that I can't find in everyone that I'm speaking with today?   Answer Question

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

The entire process was over a period of several weeks. Two initial screening calls with a recruiting company, then a phone screen with hiring manager, then an onsite interview with VP of Sales and several other Inside Reps. There were no questions that were out of the ordinary for a sales interview. Their hiring preference seemed to focus on prior inside sales success. This is a typical high-growth tech company, inside software sales position. Lots of hours, but excellent pay and bonus potential.

Interview Questions

• What were your sales goals for the year and how did you achieve your goals?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony in March 2016.

Interview

I came in through a referral. Initial contact was a phone call from a recruiter. We traded a few emails and an phone interview was setup with the hiring manager. I also spoke with one of the team members and then a face to face with the manager. Overall the process was easy and there was a lot of communication.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my sales experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony in March 2013.

Interview

I've heard different accounts of the interview process. Some taking many, many interview steps with multiple personnel others very few. I do know that once they know you are the right candidate they move very fast to get you on board. Questions will vary widely but will be focused on your indicated skill sets to determine if you really know your stuff. Expect to do a demo of something you are comfortable with or a skills test.

Interview Questions

• No off the wall questions. They are focused to your cited strengths to determine if you are legit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Flew out to meet direct manager, was able to negotiate terms for a win/win.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online. The first three interviews were all done via telephone. The last round interview was at Kony's headquarter in Austin. The final round was a face to face with three different members of Kony's sales team.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn by a recruiter at Kony, he then asked to set up a phone interview where he introduced the company, the role, and asked me some basic questions about my experience and what I was looking for in my future career. I was then asked to schedule a second phone interview with the Sales Director and had a very friendly, more thorough conversation with him, he asked me some specifics about my current position and what challenges I faced in that role. My final interview was in person in the Austin, TX office where I met with three different employees, they were all very friendly and transparent about the position, and I was given the opportunity to tour the office.

Associate Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Initially I had a phone interview with the HR staff discussing my past experience and in general what my job role would cover. Next I had a technical interview with a manager reviewing my past experience with REST, AJAX, Web services. Then I had 2 more interviews with Kony Leadership reviewing what I know about the role, what to expect, what type of training I would receive, and other general questions about past experience and how I would handle managing teams overseas. Lastly I was invited to an in person interview that included a more in-depth technical interview with whiteboard and another soft-skills interview that included the Kony development process.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage the time difference between working with employees in India in addition to handling workload in the US.   Answer Question
    • Preform a sort of your choice on a linked list.   Answer Question
    • How would you design a mobile application that allowed you to purchase movie tickets?   Answer Question

Digital Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kony (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I had a series of interviews with key leaders in the company; all interviews were very professional; I was impressed by the depth of knowledge and the overall quality of the interviews; they all made them seem more of a relaxed, mutual exchange of information. I had a series of interviews over the phone, and a final in-person interview in Austin. The process took longer because I interviewed with different areas of the company for different positions.

Interview Questions

• Why Kony? Why do you want to leave your current employer?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.