Kroger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Kroger

1,941 Interview Reviews

1.8

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and after a week heard back from the nurse that was going to interview me by email, then had a personal one on one with her. Very lax interview, with question centering around customer services and patient care.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with telling a customer no?   7 Answers

Over Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Spring, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was quick and easy. I went in and they just asked a few basic questions, when I can start, if I am okay with this schedule, easy stuff. They did a mouth swab drug test on the interview.

Over Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farragut, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kroger (Farragut, TN (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

i walked in and went to the front desk to asked where to go for my interview
    waited roughly 10 minutes walked upstairs into an office was asked about 10 question joked around a bit asked about where i wanna go in life did drug test right there was asked about if i have any questions
    asked about tattooed and piercings for males
    no issue whatsoever (my HR that interviewed me had two full sleeves)

Interview Questions

• What can you offer this company   1 Answer

Over Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Alexandria, LA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a very easy process and did not take long at all. After the interview i was asked to wait a week for a background check. After that the woman called me a week later and yold me i was hired.

Over Night Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Interview was scheduled for 11 a.m. and I arrived at 10:45 a.m. I waited almost 30 minutes before the store manager brought me into his office. I was asked very basic questions such pertaining to my retail experience, availability, and anything that'll prevent me from not arriving to work if I was to be hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me this pen?   2 Answers

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

It was a group interview with a lady from HR. She asked standard interview questions then put us in groups of 2 or 3 and gave us a product. We had to describe where would place it in the store for best visibility and why.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a customer happy.   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring Hill, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Spring Hill, TN (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Recieved phone call for face to face interview w/a Mgr. Easy questions about experience, available schedule, etc. Union company so communicated not much flexibility on pay (except for directly related experience), etc. Administered drug test on spot. Advised to come in for computer based training.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kroger (Oak Ridge, TN (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call to come in for interview and testing. Was offered position after testing and interview, completed on-site drug screening. Had to wait for background check and drug screening to come back in order to start training.

Interview Questions

• Asked average questions about handling conflict issues in previously held positions and jobs.   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kroger (Portland, OR (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I am already an insider here but have applied for numerous jobs. I had four, yes 4 interviews for this particular job. I was fairly confident I had it, I was supposed to hear about their decision when they returned from an overseas buying trip, but I got a generic letter in the mail a couple days later saying thanks but no thanks. I was appaled given I have worked here 20 years and they can’t set two minutes aside to tell me in person somehow, or even keep their word about making the decision. End of story, I will not try again.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Kroger (Louisville, KY (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

It is a 2-3 interview process with a test online

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your supervisory skills and how they relate to this potetial   Answer Question

Negotiation

I looked at my future needs

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.