Kroger Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Kroger

2,036 Interview Reviews

1.8

Butcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kroger (Myrtle Beach, SC (US)).

Interview

The interview process was short and quick. They knew what they were looking for and knew what skills they needed in an applicant. The manager was very straight forward and didn’t sound willing to train.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position.   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Interview

the interview process was really fun and you learned a lot about what the daily routine would be i really like it. the bosses are nice and employees are cool

Cashier Interview

Interview

You get a phone interview then you get the job. Very easy to get a job so it should be a really easy first job. Good for your experience. The interviewer is nice.

Any Position Available Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX (US)

Interview

Looking to work at any position but I can only do part time. But I willing to work as hard as possible for the task and would really like a interview.

Night GM Stocker Interview

Interview

Came Thur a job fair. Did a group interview, got a call the next week for an offer. It was easy, the questions where more personal based and the people where easy going

Interview Questions

• How would help a confused customer?   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Interview

2 interviews, first interview was with a hiring and retention specialist and the second was with his boss. In depth questions but all in all a good experience. The background check took awhile and it was difficult to get anyone to talk on the phone so we communicated mostly through email.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of when you went above and beyond.   1 Answer

Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kroger.

Interview

Behavior based questions + excel study. Multiple questions for 1 hour and 15 minutes + 45 minutes for excel Study. Was performed over zoom with a panel of 4 Kroger managers.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Asking questions to you then take you to a room to watch a lot of videos. Then go on computer to do the online training which toke about four hours to complete

Interview Questions

• How’s your customers service? And customer interaction?   Answer Question

Interview

the interview process was short and simple. it was a fairly quick and to the point interview. phone interview first. they asked basic common questions. Overall it was a positive experience.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kroger (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

it was easy and stress free, the lady was really nice about everything. it is my first time going to an interview and i feel like it went pretty well.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped someone in your life, why did you do it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.