Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kronos Incorporated Interview Questions

Interviews at Kronos Incorporated

2.8

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

Very friendly and prompt. Took their time and I never felt rushed. I had a phone screen, then met with one software engineer team leader, then met with members from the specific team I was to work with had I gotten the position

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Chelmsford, MA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview Process was very insightful. Interviewed with recruiter and hiring manager over the phone. Subsequently interviewed with hiring manager and 3 additional team members in person. Interviewers came prepared and asked pertinent questions. Interviewers also provided a good glimpse into day to day responsibilities and activities

Interview Questions

• Describe a change i personally implemented that benefited the Development team as whole   1 Answer

Software Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter (Adam) and he was very professional and responded very quickly. The communication was amazing. Spoke with him on the phone a few days later to discuss the role more in depth and my background. After the phone interview he sent the information to the hiring manager and got back to me the following Monday (very quick turnaround) to invite me in for an on site interview.

The Interview was with three different individuals for 30 minutes per interviewer. They all had incredible personalities and you could tell they loved being there just by how they made you feel and how they discussed their company.

Still awaiting decision....

*UPDATE: I was extended and offer!

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you enjoyed in regards to your recent role?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Lowell, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone screen was scheduled a week in advance. As it became time for the call I waited but received nothing. Went to check my emails and noticed it was canceled 5 minutes before the call. Quite unprofessional for an employer to do so.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I met with the HR Manager and then he sent me a list of interview questions that I completed. We met a second time to review the answers. He then recommended bringing me forward but the hiring manager wanted someone with more experience at the Director level (I had 2 years). The role has been open for 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Do you have in-depth on prem SW to SaaS Model transformation experience?   1 Answer

Cloud Service Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process lasted 3 months. At first, there is a discussion with HR where they ask several questions about my experience followed by an interview with the Hiring Manager and another CSDM working on the team. That process was relatively quick. In-person interviews were then scheduled with the Director and another Manager The interviewers didn't seem very prepared and therefore I led the conversation and asked questions to get more details on the role and the organization. A week later HR informed me via a voicemail that I was "passed" because the interviewers couldn't keep up with the conversation . As part of interviewing, the candidate is also interviewing the company and asking questions about the company and especially the role should never be frowned upon.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Lowell, MA (US)).

Interview

Unprofessional and long process. Ended up being ghosted after a month of engagement. Not a good experience.

First I spoke with recruiter via phone, then an exam, then hiring manager, then hiring manager counterpart, then an executive. I was told by executive they would fly me in for an in person interview and case study. Never heard from anyone. Could not get anyone to return an email or phone call. Unprofessional.

Intern - Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated.

Interview

I really liked the company until I had the on-site interviews with them.
    I applied through my school, got the first interview with HR. Then I had 2 on-site interviews with 2 technical people the week later (30min for each).
    The first one was bad, the interviewer was 10 min late. The second one is much better. They just asked me about somethings I had on resume.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume through an internal referral. I was contacted promptly, we scheduled a time for a phone screen and spoke to a recruiter in a timely manner after completing some eligbility questions online

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kronos Incorporated (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

You have two separate interviews as well as a case study presentation. The presentation is with a group and it sees how well you work with a team. It is a very unique interview process but I believe it is one of the best.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.