Kurt Geiger Brand Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Kurt Geiger Brand Ambassador Interview Questions

Interviews at Kurt Geiger

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Rushden, East Midlands, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kurt Geiger (Rushden, East Midlands, England).

Interview

The old manager rang me she seemed really excited on the phone to meet me. We met at Cafe Nero and honestly if your bubbly it just felt like a natural conversation. I then spent 2 minutes on the shop floor greeting costumers and that was it job offered!

Interview Questions

• What made me right for this position   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kurt Geiger

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kurt Geiger.

Interview

Online application, telephone interview and group interview where we had to do group activities about customer service and a sales pitch of a shoe back to the group and to management.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you have given exceptional customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kurt Geiger (Edinburgh, Scotland) in February 2019.

Interview

Very easy! Applied and the next day got a call for an interview. Went to the interview which was very calm and relaxing, and then went onto have a second interview with the regional manager. They just asked easy and basic interview questions. 2 days later I got a phone call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.