L.E.K. Consulting Senior Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

L.E.K. Consulting Senior Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at L.E.K. Consulting

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Online application (CV and Cover Letter), on-campus maths test (relatively straightforward), two on-campus interviews. The interviews were with one interviewer each, and started with brief personal questions then moved into some basic cases. Interviewers were friendly and intelligent. No tricks or traps.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of bags checked in to Gatwick Airport per year.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L.E.K. Consulting

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L.E.K. Consulting (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

- 45-minute quantitative GMAT-style test -> informed that I passed the same day, then scheduled first round interview
    - Scheduled first round interview 2 weeks afterwards (LEK wanted to do one sooner but I had other commitments)
    - Prior to first round interview, was informed that LEK wanted to pencil in appointment for final round interviews for the end on the same week as my first round interviews (conditional on passing first round interview)
    - First round interviews consisted of 1 market sizing interview with Manager + 1 case interview with Principal, each lasting 45 minutes and with 1-2 behavioral questions. Informed that day that LEK wanted me to do final round interviews.
    - Final round interviews consisted of 1 business case interview with Manager + 1 mixed business case/market sizing interview with Partner, each lasting 45 minutes and with 1-2 behavioral questions each. Informed the following day of offer.

Interview Questions

• Case Interview: Pharmaco wants to explore expanding its indication to a new therapeutic area, in which it has no commercial footprint. Questions are:
      1) How would you figure out what peak revenues would be if client were to expand to this new therapeutic area?
      2) How would you figure out how the company should enter this new therapeutic area?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.