L'Oréal Intern Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

L'Oréal Intern Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Oréal

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal in February 2020.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. All of my interviews consisted of behavior questions. All the interviews were over the phone. It took about 2-3 weeks to get a notice about the final round.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions.. ex: why this company, what challenge have you overcome, why do you think you would fit in the company, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

First round phone interview. Was very standard interview just getting to know you and why you want to work there/why you would be a good fit. Almost all typical behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to defend or fight for something you believed in   Answer Question

L'Oréal Response

9 Dec 2019 – Global content and employee engagement manager

Hello,
    We are glad you had a positive candidate experience with us. Even you did not join, don't hesitate to keep in touch with us!
    Have a great day,
    Madeline

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very straightforward. 3 phone interviews, typical questions about yourself, your experience, your interest in the industry and company and your goals. No tricky case questions or anything like that. Only con would be that the process was not the most organized in terms of scheduling interview calls, other than that it was great

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Apply online with resume drop; if selected theres one thirty minute screen call with HR for first round, and second round is one or two thirty minute behavioral interview facetime/skype call

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone call interview followed by multiple other phone call interviews with companies owned by L'Oreal. They asked many questions pertaining to the specific industry based on what company I was speaking to. I was also asked many behavioral questions on the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time you've worked in a team and received criticism you did not agree with. What did you do in this situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online and got an e-mail setting up a phone interview about 3 weeks later. Was e-mailed the next day asking when I would be available to come in for an on-site interview. I interviewed for 2 different teams, so 2 hiring managers. Both were very laid back, only lasted about 30 minutes. I really enjoyed meeting both people. I was called the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• No trick questions, they just want to get to know you. Asked about why I'm interested in beauty and marketing, what inspires me, my analytical capabilities, and skills I could apply to the job.   Answer Question
    • What's the difference between Giorgio Armani beauty and YSL beauty (both owned by L'Oreal)?   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Lisbon, WI (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

First I had to send my CV. After, I was called to attend an Assessment Center, with a group of 20 people doing their own pitch and working in groups for a specific brand. Afterwards, I was called for the final interview with the brand's department managers for two different brands that were present in the assessment center. They didn't give me an answer saying I was refused or accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the brand Redken if it were a person?   Answer Question

L'Oréal Response

25 Jul 2019 – Global content and employee engagement manager

Hello,
    Thank you for reporting this. We deeply regret you never received an answer. Bugs and mistakes happen, as sometimes our emails go to the trash box but we apologize and will report your case to ensure it does not happen anymore.
    Don't hesitate to also give direct and fair feedback to our recruiting teams.
    We wish you the best in the future.
    Madeline

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone screening and about 2 weeks later I had a Skype call with a member of the HR team. After that I had one more phone call and then received notice of my offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to work in a team and how you overcame the difficulties that are presented when working in groups.   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Was contacted about an interview. Was about 30 minutes talked about myself and was asked both behavioral and technical questions. They were friendly and easy to talk to. Was a positive experience

Interview Questions

• what is a difficulty you faced?   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through university and 2 weeks later set up a brief phone screen with HR. From there, I was invited to come to the Taste of L'oreal weekend. The weekend included a full day where you work with a team on a "problem" as observers take notes. There was also a 2-on-1 interview where they as questions similar to the HR phone screen as well as more in-depth questions. Difficult interview because of the nerve-wrecking process. Taste of L'oreal is weekend-long interview, the interviewers were really nice, but it got pretty stressful at times.

Interview Questions

• During 2-on-1, they asked questions about how you would go about marketing a certain product to a specific population.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.