L'Oréal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

L'Oréal Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Oréal

1,656 Interview Reviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and about two weeks later had a follow up with a manager. Both were extremely nice and responsive when I asked for updates. Asked mostly behavioral questions and a few about the company (why loreal/industry?) and what interested me.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal in January 2020.

Interview

I just finished my phone interview with HR. It was about 45 minutes and the questions were pretty routine. She asked about my previous experience and to tell her about myself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at L'Oreal? Why are you interested in a finance internship?   Answer Question

Packaging Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Clark, NJ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online through college or university handshake. The recruiter got back to me within a week, and had phone screen followed by onsite interview. It was very quick and recruiter stayed in touch

Interview Questions

• Describe your background working with members of different cultures?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

After a short phone interview, I was invited to a group interview. The group interview was 2 hours including an aptitude test and group presentation.

Interview Questions

L'Oréal Response

9 Dec 2019 – Global content and employee engagement manager

Hello,
    We are glad you had a positive candidate experience with us. Even you did not join, don't hesitate to keep in touch with us!
    Have a great day,

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

First round phone interview. Was very standard interview just getting to know you and why you want to work there/why you would be a good fit. Almost all typical behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to defend or fight for something you believed in   Answer Question

9 Dec 2019 – Global content and employee engagement manager

Have a great day,

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

On campus interview, one more call with HR, and final FaceTime Interview with a Digital Marketing Manager. The final round interview does not determine which brand you'll be placed on within Marketing, will be assigned later on.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your favorite marketing campaigns, and why is it effective?
      Talk about your on-campus involvements.
      Why marketing?
      Why L'Oréal?   Answer Question

31 Oct 2019 – Global content and employee engagement manager

Hello,
    We're very happy to see you had a positive experience and that you accepted the offer! Take the best out of your new position now!
    We wish you the best,

Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied and then received an email to interview to schedule an interview and I picked a time that worked for me. The interview was with an HR person.

Interview Questions

• why loreal, challenges in specific projects in my resume   Answer Question

Summer Internship - Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Berkeley, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Attended info sessions -> applied through university's career portal -> interviewed on campus

The interview itself was mainly behavioral. The interviewer was 1 hour and 20 minutes late, and when she arrived, I was late to my midterm. She started asking me about questions not related to my major - I kept emphasizing that my domain of study was Business (switched from data science), but she kept on asking me a time when I worked with data. I provided her with 3 great examples, but she wanted like specific, coding data stories. I clarified on whether or not the finance/marketing role required experience in programming and data analytics, and basically she said no. I just don't understand why she kept asking things that were not relevant to my background nor job (just because I had one data science internship 4 years ago, and which I described thoroughly to her)

During the info session, I met a director/VP level executive whom really inspired me. However, as I was walking with her to her car after the info session ended (I was eager, and wanted to get to know her/ask her a couple of questions), the dynamic was not at all the same compared to her composure and words during the info session. Given that I did not come off as aggressive at all (or as much as I'm aware of, I have a soft and bubbly personality), she was extremely dismissive and rude. Horrible impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• A time when you worked with data
      Another time when you worked with data
      What about specific coding experience?   Answer Question

R&I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Nontechnical they just went over my resume. very nice and inviting people. They interviewed over 50 candidates and only selected a few. cool company on the outside, pushing to be a beauty tech company.

Co-Op Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted by the hiring managers over the phone and it lasted about thirty minutes. The questions were standard interview questions with the addition of a few L'Oreal specific questions.