L'Oréal Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

L'Oréal Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Oréal

2.5

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Overall Will test your business acumen, ask in details about your past experience and also some behavioral questions to understand your chain of thoughts. Also expect beauty trend or aesthetics related request/qn

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for L'Oréal

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2017.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Communicated my goals and desire over to my Director who had me work on a couple projects that would be more specific to the product manager role I wanted. After showing my capacities, I was referred for a Marketing position. I then met with the director of the potential brand I would join and had great chemistry and similar vision. I was then hired and started a couple weeks later in the new team.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the brand and the team?
      What are your strength?
      How do you like to be manager?
      Tell me about some projects you are proud of.
      What makes you the ideal candidate   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Paris (France)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed HR recruitment manager before talking directly with future manager in the department I would be working. Then was directed back to HR to discuss more contract details with salary, benefits and vacation etc.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2014.

Interview

Very dumb process, asks you stupid questions which made me believe that the employers know what they have to look for from the candidates. This proved to be right as I started working. The management does not use logic but gut feeling, fears audacious action and challenges. No question over the job or to find out if the candidate is eligible was asked.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Madrid (Spain)) in March 2013.

Interview

- screening with HR manager: studies and personal background, interest in beauty industry, strenghts & weaknessess...
    - interview with marketing (marketing director, brand director, general manager): more focused on consumer insights, giving structured opinion about an ad campaign, doing some simple analysis of data (panels, market shares...), product description...

Interview Questions

• Given a beauty product, describe its perceived mix   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal in April 2012.

Interview

Online application, followed by 3 rounds of interviews. HR asks general question about previous experiences, line manager asks about specific things you have done in your area and, finally, the GM is mostly interested are you good with numbers.

Interview Questions

• Give us the market size of your current industry. How big is each sales channel. How big do you think cosmetics market is?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Bucharest (Romania)) in December 2010.

Interview

Selected through a recruitment agency. 3 interviews afterwards with HR, Mk manager and Country Manager. They are not following a pattern, each interviewer has its own question and depends on the man.

Negotiation

They just gave the offer and was +20% vs previous . I was satisfied.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at L'Oréal in March 2008.

Interview

I've sent them my CV and some time later got a call to cheduele a phone interview. The first interview was with a HR representative and stressed on previous work expierences, educational background and my relationship with the company. The second interview was with a Product Manager and focused more on soft and problem solving skills. It defenatly helps to be passionate about the brand you're aiming to work for.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in January 2020.

Interview

Telefonisches Vorstellungsgespräch. Abklappern der Standardfragen. Es war eher ein "Abfragen" als dass sich ein richtiges Gespräch auf Augenhöhe daraus entwickeln konnte. Die Gesprächspartnerin war zudem unterwegs und hatte meinen Lebenslauf nicht vorliegen.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.