LEONI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at LEONI

2.7

Graduate Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LEONI (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Assessment day consisting of a presentation about the company, then group exercises and presentation about building a product which can deliver an egg safely into a bucket from a distance, which changed throughout the task. Then 1-1 interview with graduate employer within some tasks given to fill time, such as report writing about yourself and how the day went, then technical questionnaire type task in between interviews.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe a component, a car relay from a fusebox (of course I named it incorrectly but knew what it was and what it did)   2 Answers

Human Resources Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LEONI (Cairo (Egypt)) in January 2016.

Interview

A math test, one telephone interview and two face to face interviews, 1 with the recruitment specialist and one with two senior managers at the department you're applying in. I was called first for the telephone interview, it was primarily to make sure I really wanted the position, at the end of the phone interview they scheduled a math test and a 1:1 interview with the recruitment specialist, after I passed the HR interview and the test I was called for a final interview with 2 senior managers. I got a phone call telling me I'm accepted after 2 days.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LEONI.

Interview

It was so boring as you will wait up to 4 hours 3 of them you just sitting there there is no organizing nor system, they have a very bad hr system and evaluation.
    it was my first time to see an interview that take up to 10 minutes in total the interviewer i believe was not ready or did not want to get in in the first place

Interview Questions

• the usual introduce your self?
      tell me about your achievements?
      why do you want to work in leoni?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LEONI (Cairo (Egypt)) in February 2015.

Interview

Smooth but long, they usually take a significant long time to get back to candidates. My interviewing process was 3-phase, including IQ test, HR interview, and a Technical interview. This process took around 2 months.

Interview Questions

• They asked about different kinds of waste, statistical reasoning, Pareto charts.   Answer Question

IT Systems Engineer Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at LEONI (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2014.

Interview

interview process starts with English exam and IQ test, then another appointment for HR interview.After passing HR interview another technical exam with IT manager. i got an offer after another 3 months from the last interview and i accepted and signed this offer.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at LEONI (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2014.

Interview

I emailed them my cv and they contacted me shortly after that, the process took 3 interviews plus initial assessment tests (english, IQ, statistics), followed by an HR interview, a technical interview, and a final section head interview.

Interview Questions

• Try to read about production philosophies and quality tools.   Answer Question

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arad (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LEONI (Arad (Romania)) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy employment, just a few questions about education, previous experiences, Leoni history, clients and hobbies with one person from HR, two procurement team leaders and procurement manager. The second phase of the interview consists in a test for numerical and analytical skills

Interview Questions

• Please name a few Leoni customers   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEONI in March 2010.

Interview

Got to know the opening from newspaper. Interviewed one time by user. And received result within 1-2 weeks. Since the organization was small, it was only a representative office, so the user is the single decision maker.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, the company provided the offer, and I communicated my expectation and we went the middle way

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LEONI in February 2010.

Interview

I initially applied online, submitting my CV and covering letter. I then had to take two online tests consisting of a reasoning test and their "success drivers" assessment. About a month later I received an email saying I had been successful and inviting me along to their assessment day where I had to take another longer and more difficult reasoning test.
    I found out within 24 hours that I had passed this test and then was invited to have a phone interview, I again passed this stage and was informed straight away that the next stage would be face to face interviews with a senior manager. I travelled to their head offices and had my interview which lasted roughly an hour with two of their senior managers, and consisted of virtually identical questions to the phone interview. 10 days later I received a job offer.
    Apart from the initial waiting stage the whole process was very fast.

Werkstudent Interview

Interview

Gespräch mit Geschäftsführer und Assistentin. Zwei Durchläufe. Gespräch auf Augenhöhe mit positivem Ergebnis. Hatte mich Initiativ auf die Stelle beworben, die zu dieser Zeit nicht frei war. Wurde nach einem halben Jahr zurückgerufen und zum Gespräch eingeladen.