LOCOG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

LOCOG Interview Questions

2.5

Dvtm Interview

Interview

examples , team work intitaive etc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LOCOG.

Interview

Submitted application online. Phone interview within a week. Contacted next day with offer. Obtaining a visa was difficult.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult. Most questions related to how past experience and education supported duties of the role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The offer was greater than expected.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LOCOG (London, England) in November 2012.

Interview

They ask me mostly competencies questions such as :
    1- Tell us any incident in your personal or personal life when you communication made really difference?
    2- Tell us about yourself?
    3- Why do you want to work in London Olympics 2012?
    4- Who are yours favourite teams in Olympics?
    5- Can you tell us about that did you do some extra ordinary work other than expectation in your work place?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me very good package and I accepted very soon.
    My advice for other people who are as interviewee that be honest and friendly in communication with interviewer.

Games Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at LOCOG (London, England) in April 2012.

Interview

A 10-minute telephone conversation for screening followed by a 15-minute face-to-face interview after about 4-5 weeks. The phone screening was being done just to reduce the vast number of candidates who had applied to become part of London 2012 and hence involved basic questions to take an idea as to what was the candidate engaged in and how would he able to take time out for shift work.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LOCOG (London, England) in May 2011.

Interview

The process is not finished yet but I attended the first stage of the interview process where I was asked to describe the projects I did in my last jobs. I was also asked to discuss the contents of my normal working day and what I think I could bring to the role if hired.

Interview Questions

• Why did the company need to develop a bespoke software when it could have been cheaper to buy a commercial of the shelf software (COTS)?   2 Answers
    • How big was the company you developed this product for? i.e. how many employees, branches, geographical spread etc.   Answer Question

Diversity and Inclusion Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LOCOG (London, England) in March 2009.

Interview

Applied via an advert on the LOCOG website, Interviewed with three people, offered on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite Olympic and Paralympic moment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

short and sweet

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.