LOCOG Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LOCOG

LOCOG

Application

I interviewed at LOCOG

Interview

examples , team work intitaive etc

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LOCOG

Interview

Submitted application online. Phone interview within a week. Contacted next day with offer. Obtaining a visa was difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Not difficult. Most questions related to how past experience and education supported duties of the role.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at LOCOG (London, England, England) in Nov 2012

Interview

They ask me mostly competencies questions such as : 1- Tell us any incident in your personal or personal life when you communication made really difference? 2- Tell us about yourself? 3- Why do you want to work in London Olympics 2012? 4- Who are yours favourite teams in Olympics? 5- Can you tell us about that did you do some extra ordinary work other than expectation in your work place?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at LOCOG (London, England, England) in Apr 2012

Interview

A 10-minute telephone conversation for screening followed by a 15-minute face-to-face interview after about 4-5 weeks. The phone screening was being done just to reduce the vast number of candidates who had applied to become part of London 2012 and hence involved basic questions to take an idea as to what was the candidate engaged in and how would he able to take time out for shift work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LOCOG (London, England, England) in May 2011

Interview

The process is not finished yet but I attended the first stage of the interview process where I was asked to describe the projects I did in my last jobs. I was also asked to discuss the contents of my normal working day and what I think I could bring to the role if hired.

Interview Questions
  • Why did the company need to develop a bespoke software when it could have been cheaper to buy a commercial of the shelf software (COTS)?
  • How big was the company you developed this product for? i.e. how many employees, branches, geographical spread etc.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LOCOG (London, England, England) in Mar 2009

Interview

Applied via an advert on the LOCOG website, Interviewed with three people, offered on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favourite Olympic and Paralympic moment?
RSS Feed</>Embed