LTI Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

LTI Project Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at LTI

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview was technical completely and nothing regarding team management. 2 technical rounds happened and HR round were on phone. But after selection they took month in rolling out offer ..They even mistakenly sent offer to wrong email and even followed it whether it is reached to right candidate.

Interview Questions

• Are r open for nodejs projects..   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LTI

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LTI (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got call from HR and scheduled it. There was 3 technical rounds and one HR round, all rounds completed on same day. round 1 on java and java8, round 2 on DS and algo round 3 on react js.

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

There are 3 to 4 round of interviews. 1st round and 2nd round technical and 3rd round Project manager and 4th round HR. Then after that may on that particular day or may be after 1 to 2 weeks they release offer letters.

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

1 technical round with one HR and salary discussion. Technical discussion was intermediate level and were based on C# and MVC mostly. It took approximately 1 hour for the entire technical discussion.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Two round- Technical plus Managerial. At times Client round, depends on project type. Specifically there won't be HR round, they will connect only for CTC discussion & break up, no rejection at this level unless demand is high

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

one telephonic and one HR . all went well and salary also discussed same day. they have latest policy to expedite the hiring process which beneficial to candidates.one telephonic and one HR . all went well and salary also discussed same day. they have latest policy to expedite the hiring process which beneficial to candidates.

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very Simple, They take 2 telephonic round in 1 hours and hire me in 2 days . First Round mostly on the domain for which i have applied,in my case it is JBPM and takes 10 min and second round was on spring and hibernate to check the basic knowledge.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LTI (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Got a mail from HR through Monster India,I replied back with my resume. Next day got a call and the HR person scheduled a F2F interview on a weekend after confirming the timings from me.
      There were 2 rounds of interview's both technical, after clearing both they called me for HR discussion.
      On the same day evening the HR sent a mail to scan and send all my documents, which I did immediately.
      They released a conditional offer after 2 days and informed that they will be scheduling a client interview after I accept the conditional offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered to pay me 40% increase to my current CTC but I informed them that I already have another offer which is more than 40% so after having discussions among them they agreed to increase the CTC by another 10%

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LTI (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very nice and structured interview. The interviewer was well prepared for the interview. They needed to know the role that I was working on and the kind of clients I had handled in the past.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions related to your career so far   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LTI (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Overall interview process is not much satisfactory. You need to follow-up many times with HR to get update about your profile. In my case, Face 2 face interview was not required. This was done using video conferencing.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are related to project/application/system in which I was about to work   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.