LTI Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

LTI Project Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at LTI

3.1

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted by a recruitment HR from L&T infotech. Three rounds of interviews 1.Technical 2. Managerial 3. HR discussion.

All the panels were supportive during interview process. The technicals questions were based on basic concepts and mostly based on the CV.
All three rounds took much time that could be minimized.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on basic concepts and whatever mentioned in your CV.   Answer Question

The CTC offered was not matching to my expectation.

Other Interview Reviews for LTI

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

technical discussion, manager's round, HR round.
    Technical interview is detailed but not very rough, more book based than experience based.
    Managers round was totally experienced based.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions asked on Java technologies are sometimes very deep which will be difficult for someone who have worked a little or not gone through the books.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR round

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LTI (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

After shortlisting my CV, they called me back . Two telephonic rounds were conducted. Then called for Face to face discussion.Next one manger level. Last but not least Hr level.
    What is critical path
    Risk types and how handle risk
    PMP related questions

Interview Questions

• most regarding technical and project management   1 Answer

Negotiation

No nego

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Chennai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Brief and to the point, two rounds in total. Techno-functional question asked in face to face discussion, interviewer was a senior person and knew what to look for in the candidate without going too deep into one thing gauged to know the conceptual awareness of candidate

Interview Questions

• Business interview and very broad questions, techno-functional questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary negotiation done right after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LTI (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview followed by 3 rounds of face to face interview. First round had basic screening, second round had specific project management questions followed by a senior round which had more questions on Leadership role related questions. There were questions on my past experience and future goals and aspirations.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Test Lead position, 3 round of interviews,
    1.Technical,
    2. Technical+Managerial,
    3. HR
    All happens in a single day
    Interview venue was communicated in advance properly.
    Took around 1 month to get offer letter generated

Interview Questions

• What is SIT, UAT, BIV,
      What does Test Plan /Test Strategy.contain?
      Previous project, challenges   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LTI (Chennai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Got a mail from HR through Monster India,I replied back with my resume. Next day got a call and the HR person scheduled a F2F interview on a weekend after confirming the timings from me.
      There were 2 rounds of interview's both technical, after clearing both they called me for HR discussion.
      On the same day evening the HR sent a mail to scan and send all my documents, which I did immediately.
      They released a conditional offer after 2 days and informed that they will be scheduling a client interview after I accept the conditional offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered to pay me 40% increase to my current CTC but I informed them that I already have another offer which is more than 40% so after having discussions among them they agreed to increase the CTC by another 10%

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LTI (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process was -
    1. Face to face (Technical round)
    2. Managerial round
    3. HR round
    After HR round, nobody gets back to you even if selected. Indivisual has to follow up if they really looking for a job chnage. :-)

Interview Questions

• 1. What is AJAX?
      2. What is abstraction?
      3 What is ASP.NET page lifecycle?   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

There are 3 to 4 round of interviews. 1st round and 2nd round technical and 3rd round Project manager and 4th round HR. Then after that may on that particular day or may be after 1 to 2 weeks they release offer letters.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LTI (Mumbai (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

one telephonic and one HR . all went well and salary also discussed same day. they have latest policy to expedite the hiring process which beneficial to candidates.one telephonic and one HR . all went well and salary also discussed same day. they have latest policy to expedite the hiring process which beneficial to candidates.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.