LV= Interview Questions

Updated 11 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

Recruiter2%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Hornchurch, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LV= (Hornchurch, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was conducted via video call and lasted around 45 minutes. I was asked behavioural and technical questions and then was given the opportunity to discuss the role and ask questions of my own. After the interview I was kept up to date with the progress of my application and within two weeks received my offer

Interview Questions
  • What impact will Covid have on insurance?
    Answer Question

LV=

Application

I interviewed at LV=

Interview

I was sent and online maths and logic test which was quite hard in my opinion. I was then called by for an onsite interview in their office in London

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huddersfield, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LV= (Huddersfield, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

I applied online. I had a telephone and video interview. Telephone interview: - Lady who I spoke to was lovely, she made me feel relaxed - I was asked what I knew about LV and when I had gone above and beyond for a customer. I was also asked about what I thought the job role would involve - She then explained what the job would involve, the type of shifts that would be worked - She also explained that due to Covid-19, successful applicants would be required to work from home temporarily Video interview: - Gentlemen who interviewed me was the Team Leader of the department I had applied to work for. Again, was lovely and friendly and made me feel relaxed - I was asked 5 competency based questions - I was then asked questions based on my answers - After the interview, I asked a couple of questions Tips: - Prepare for the unexpected with questions - Give detailed examples in your answers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LV=

Application

I interviewed at LV=

Interview

It was a video interview with several employees. The second half involved talking through a technical task. I never received any information about their decision, and a direct email was ignored.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LV= (Birmingham, England, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Took a few weeks for the iterview but understandable with covid. Everyone seemed really nice when going through all the interview process and always stayed in touch. Really looking forward to starting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LV= (Bournemouth, England, England) in Apr 2020

Interview

The hiring process was really good - efficient and well communicated I was keep fully up to date really interesting project to hear about. Was a great experience and the interview question were informative and as you'd expect

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huddersfield, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LV= (Huddersfield, England, England)

Interview

Interview was great I had an interview with Jayden Kilburn in Huddersfield with her colleague and they both were very kind and professional, I don’t know what the outcome of my interview is at the moment but it was very relaxed interview, they made me feel very comfortable and yet the asked all the question and received all the answers to the best of my knowledge I did not feel any tension or stress because of the way the interviewed me. Also this company is very busy and situated in perfect location beautiful atmosphere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LV=

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LV= in Jan 2020

Interview

Logic assessment which tests the speed you can look for errors in a text. Personality Assessment. After successfully completing it I was called to arrange a first video interview where I was asked eligibility and what do I know about LV and an example of great customer service. This interview was about 15-30 minutes After I passed this I was scheduled another video interview where I was asked 5 competency based questions, such as what I did to improve a process, an example of where I showed resilience, an example of how I dealt with an angry customer and a few more which I can’t remember. The interviewee asked more subquestions that were relevant to the main question. This interview was 1 hour long. After passing this I had to do a roleplay where I was given a Case study. This was over a phone call, the first 15 minutes was time to study the case and the latter 15 minutes were to roleplay. After this, I was given a phone call about 4 days later to say I was offered the role on the condition a screening with a third party organisation is successful. I think the video interviews were because of the current COVID situation and the whole process took just over a month!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LV=

Application

I interviewed at LV=

Interview

Two-part process: part one was a telephone interview asking some fairly generic questions and part two was in person at the office you were applying to work at. The telephone interviewer was helpful in terms of giving feedback and advice for the second interview.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you showed problem solving skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at LV= (London, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

3 interviews. 0 interview questions asked and didn't hear if I was accepted for the job. The whole process was pointless and in an effort to obtain feedback, no reply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews