LV= Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at LV=

2.6

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LV= (Ipswich, England) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online, 48 hours after I got an email inviting for me for a telephone interview. The telephone interview lasted about 15 minutes and I was invited for a face to face interview.

I arrived, was greeted by an employee who offered me a drink whilst I signed in. I was greeted by a senior, who sat me with a team leader for the first 10 minutes to go through the claims process and how the system works. After this I was taken into a room with the senior and the manager who then proceeded to interview me.

All very friendly and the overall atmosphere is really chilled.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role?   Answer Question
    • Based on what you saw in your 10 minutes, is there anything you'd change about the process?   Answer Question
    • What are you strengths in the workplace? Can you give us an example of when you've applied this at work?   Answer Question
    • How do you work under pressure? What do you do when you're feeling stressed at work?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell us a bit more about your current jobs?   Answer Question
    • Can you give an example of how you dealt with a customer and a complaint?   Answer Question
    • Can you give an example of a time when you've had to change the way someone thinks about something?   Answer Question
    • Can you give an example of a time where you've used your initiative?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Contacted by recruitment agency on behalf of the company who forwarded CV and details to the company, arranged interview and provided further information about the role within the organisation. Role was specific, interviews were one-offs with a possible follow-up or phone call afterwards. The recruitment agency provided feedback from the interview.

Interview Questions

• What process would you follow to identify the problem if you walked in the morning and were told the reporting system had failed?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LV= in January 2019.

Interview

Completed an application form online, then the next stage was a telephone interview a few weeks later lasting around 15 minutes asking basic role based questions. The next stage would've been to attend an assessment day.

Interview Questions

• To your knowledge what does an Actuarial Analyst do day to day?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

Fairly straight forward. The interviewer was friendly and asked fairly typical graduate job style interview questions (why I chose to apply for the role, etc.). The interview was quite short (about 20 min, including the introduction). I would say it was an easier than average interview for a graduate role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LV= (Bournemouth, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Had an informal chat with some if the staff followed by 2 interviews, one about the company, the other a tehnical one. There was an individual task which involved ranking hypothetical new business ideas ad explaining your reasoning and also a group teamwork task where we had to build the tallest tower out of paper to hold up a bottle.

Interview Questions

• Some very technical actuarial questions which i was unprepared for.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LV= (Exeter, England) in March 2016.

Interview

I have had a few interviews within LV= for different job roles and I cant say interviews are something I feel comfortable with or enjoy as I do tend to feel the nerves but I have to admit that all my interviews have been laid back but formal. I was made to feel very comfortable during the whole interview process and never felt like I was being judged on my answers or uncomfortable in any way shape or form.

Interview Questions

• Some included;
      Name a time you have motivated your team?
      When have you been faced with obstacles in a job and what did you do to rectify this / overcome it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

LV= Response

9 May 2016 – Group Head of Resourcing

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience and pleased to see that it was a positive one - good luck in your new role!

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LV= (Bournemouth, England) in January 2011.

Interview

Simple, several f2f intervues rounds. Introduction to several managers. Presentation was included, and general insurance concepts were tested. I'd advise to familiarise yourself with LV products and services prior to the interview rounds.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LV= (Bournemouth, England) in March 2011.

Interview

Was a slick process, clear in terms of what was expected - the recruitment person helped me prepare and gave me some good background. for the second stage I had to prepare a presentation.

Interview Questions

• - demonstrated experience of my project management skill and my approach in getting things done and dealing with a problem   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LV= (Croydon, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online at the careers website and received an invitation for a face-to-face interview within 3 days of applying. The interview was run by a senior member and a supervisor, lasted about 40mins. I was asked some competency based questions, followed by some pretty random questions to gauge how your mind processes information. Heard from them within a week of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to resolve a conflict within a team.   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you had to change your approach when teaching someone.   Answer Question
    • How many people leave the UK on a plane every year?   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview involved competency based questions around their core values.
    The interviewers were very friendly. They explained about the business, the team and the role.
    The whole process lasted for about an hour.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.