La Fosse Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

La Fosse Associates Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jun 2018

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in May 2015.

Interview

To start of we had to introduce ourselves and say something intresting about us.

Next you were given a few minutes to describe what you are passionate about.

Then we were given a client ( e.g: bacardi, apple, harrods) and in a team of 2/3 had to pitch on why it would be good to work for these companies. We had 15 minutes to prepare.

Next you were given a few minutes to describe your main strength and main weakness within the recruitment industry.

At the end we were asked if we had any questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Assessment day that involved getting to know other potential candidates and 'selling' them to LFA. The firm also asked us to quickly research one of their clients on your phone and pitch the client to LFA. You were then questioned on the client by the internal recruiter from your research. Only about 10 people for the assessment day so not many.

Interview Questions

• What makes you an ideal candidate for La Fosse Associates?

Who are our competitors and why do you prefer our firm?

What do you think an associate consultant/recruiter does day to day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through agency, received a group interview within three days. I had a very positive interview experience with LaFosse, and I felt at ease immediately. We had to stand up and explain something interesting about ourselves. Then pitch a client as if to a candidate (Cancer Research, Burberry, usually one of the clients they have worked with before). Finally stand up and describe a strength and weakness.

I was called back for a second, one-on-one interview in a meeting room. Again was made to feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength and weakness in regards to recruitment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Three stages, with three different levels of management. Very friendly approach, standard interview questions. They were not trying to trip me up, and were very professional in their approach. They were not only trying to determine whether I was right for them, but were also willing to answer any questions I had.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

Around a week long process which began with group exercises at the beginning of the week and finished with individual interviews in their office at the end of the week. The interview process was very thorough and this proves that LFA are looking for the very best. Overall a very enjoyable and challenging experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of when you showed resilience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process I went through was very swift. I was seen by 4 people on my first visit to La Fosse, 2 of which were part of the internal and 2 from the team I ended up joining. I then came back for a further 2 interviews with a director and other members of the team I would be joining.

Interview Questions

• A number of cultural fit questions that were looking for your thought process and how you use your gut instinct to make decisions.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

I was messaged about the scheme by email and text and expressed my interest in a reply. They then rang me immediately and scheduled a last minute interview via skype, which I agreed to. Fast forward to an hour after our appointment time and they STILL hadn't rung me. I then emailed the person who was meant to be interviewing me and received no reply.

Even if they had then contacted me I quite frankly wouldn't want to work in such an unprofessional environment.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick, relatively detailed. personality orientated - based on their character judgement rather than anything empirical which makes a lot of sense. There could more clarity on what the role entails in detail

Interview Questions

• Questions on resilience, be prepared to talk candidly about your ambitions and drive, show a bit of character - these guys are going to select you partly on whether they want to spend a significant amount of their time with you. Equally, they need to know you are comfortable working on your own convictions, are relatively comfortable in front of clients, and can be presentable internally too. Lastly, they need to know you can do the graveyard shift where necessary and can get things done.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

After submitting my CV had a brief chat on the phone about my current studies and interest in the job, was given details about the job and the company and invited to an interview at their offices which was half an hour long and relatively straightforward. Interviewer asked about what I enjoyed doing in my free time, my greatest achievement, gave me more information about the structure of the internship and gave me opportunity to ask questions, was more like casual chat.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a day of back to back meetings with my direct manager, the MD, briefly the L&D and HR Director, met a few team leaders and teem member of different teams( which was great) and briefly met the founder as he was around.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to know about us?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.