La Fosse Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

La Fosse Associates Interview Questions

Updated 30 Oct 2017

2.7

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

I was messaged about the scheme by email and text and expressed my interest in a reply. They then rang me immediately and scheduled a last minute interview via skype, which I agreed to. Fast forward to an hour after our appointment time and they STILL hadn't rung me. I then emailed the person who was meant to be interviewing me and received no reply.

Even if they had then contacted me I quite frankly wouldn't want to work in such an unprofessional environment.

Associate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (Leeds, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I was referred by my current recruiter to LFA and attended 3 separate interviews over the course of a week with 3 different people.

Everyone was very friendly and it seemed I had done very well as they were eager to get me in the following day for all stages, and my recruiter had confirmed they liked me and had interest in me. I even took part in impromptu telephone practice and a presentation which I had approx. 6 minutes to prepare for.

Unfortunately, from seeing a LinkedIn status about my interest in going in to project management weeks/months prior to my application, they eventually decided to completely ignore my application after being told "so sorry for the delay, we will have a decision for you by tomorrow".

I received no calls or emails and from my experience/feedback I got from LFA and my recruiter, they didn't TRUST that I would stick around for 5-10 years+.

And people wonder why recruitment companies get a bad rep...

Interim Search Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

1 phone screen, 2 face to face meetings (first one included meeting several team members, second one was meeting the team lead).

Nice people and good offices - unfortunately just not the right fit for what they needed at the time.

Interview Questions

• Why interim recruitment over other types of recruitment? Where would you develop business?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process I went through was very swift. I was seen by 4 people on my first visit to La Fosse, 2 of which were part of the internal and 2 from the team I ended up joining. I then came back for a further 2 interviews with a director and other members of the team I would be joining.

Interview Questions

• A number of cultural fit questions that were looking for your thought process and how you use your gut instinct to make decisions.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

After submitting my CV had a brief chat on the phone about my current studies and interest in the job, was given details about the job and the company and invited to an interview at their offices which was half an hour long and relatively straightforward. Interviewer asked about what I enjoyed doing in my free time, my greatest achievement, gave me more information about the structure of the internship and gave me opportunity to ask questions, was more like casual chat.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Welcoming people and easy application proces with a very good internal recruitment team. Nice office, in a good location just by Victoria train station. The staff were very friendly refelecting relaxed atmosphere. Fast moving company with opportunities and awards to reflect this. Looked after well during the process. Number of rounds depending on role and sector within which the role is offered.

Interview Questions

• Previous sales experience and description of recruitment.
      Spoke through CV and asked about relevant experience/experiences.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (Birmingham, England) in February 2017.

Interview

La Fosse put you forward for jobs then never let you know if you've got the job or not even though you asked beforehand for feedback and they promised you this. Very poor service, feel as though they are just interested in the commission rather than the client or interviewee. Poor recruitment company to go through in my opinion.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Was invited to a group interview where I was expecting about 6 people, but only 3 of us showed. Was a very informal, relaxed session which lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• We were given a piece of paper and told to answer a few questions which you then told everyone else:
      What university you attended
      Where you were from
      Something interesting about yourself
      A non academic achievement

We then had a few minutes to brainstorm and had to pitch the other candidate in 2 mins   Answer Question

Associate Consultant & Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in July 2016.

Interview

I met the team at a Grad Fair in 2016 - had an interview set up the next day for the internship - very friendly experience and got an offer straight after the interview.
    During the internship itself - I met with several managers/directors on various teams throughout the 3 weeks (all were labelled as discussions but were clearly interviews) - positive experience in all of them, great chance to impress again and understand the goals of each team (also great chance to see which team you could see yourself in) - at the end of the 3 weeks I was offered a role on several teams which was very positive on my part. I had great help from the HR team who gave me advice on positives/negatives of each team.
    The interviews can be tough and will be difficult because they only want to hire the best people so be prepared to impress!

Interview Questions

• All of the general personal/academic/employment questions
      Some recruitment focussed and quite a lot to test your attitude/culture/motivations (they want to see if recruitment is really for you as a lot of people join and leave because they just jumped into a job)   Answer Question

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Basic competency based questions followed by Q&A.

Interviewer read through CV and didn't delve too much into what was written.

Generic questions were asked around recruitment.

Interviewer asked questions about travelling, when similar questions were asked by myself in the Q&A the interviewer didn't seem interested in answering.

General feeling was that the consultants take themselves very seriously and vanity appears to be of high importance.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.