La Fosse Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

La Fosse Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at La Fosse Associates

2.8

Interview

The first step was designed as a one-way interview. I received very friendly feedback on the same day! Amazing! The second step will be either a skype interview or in their office in London. Actually, I asked for the skype interview, as I am very busy with uni stuff and they friendly offered this option. I could even do the interview later this year.

Interview Questions

• Why La Foose? What is your understanding of the recruitment industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

I initially had a phone call with a member of the TA team just to simply run through my background and what I'm looking for moving forward.
    Being invited in for my first face-to-face meeting, I was warmly welcomed at reception which definitely helped settle my nerves. I spent a couple of hours with the hiring manager, consisting of competency based questions and role play scenarios.
    Proceeding to the final stages, I spent time with 2 members of the senior management team discussing my motivations in great detail.

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Completed a recorded Video Interveiw on my laptop. Was asked a series of questions about the company and the role that I was applying for. Was a very quick and easy process.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is required to be sucessfull in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

The recruitment process started with a video interview to get to know me better and give me the possibility to show my personality, which I found very difficult since I was talking alone with a computer.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was longer in terms of the amount of time each interview was. But this made it feel like it gave me enough time to know, for sure, that i really wanted to work here. Additionally, it gave me comfort in knowing that by the end of all my interviews the interviewer had got to know me pretty well and that they could make a well-informed decision in hiring me.

Even though it was nerve-wracking, it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you faced a challenge at work and how did you overcome this.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates.

Interview

Quick turnaround, phone interview followed by in-house interview. The environment and culture made it seem like a great place to work and be a part of. 3 stage interview. Good communication.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates in August 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application on the Friday and was contact on the Monday to let me know I was eligible for the next part of the process. I received both a phone call and an email from the company to confirm I'd received the invitation and I had the option to either participate in a video interview or a phone interview with one of their recruiters. I chose a phone interview which was scheduled 2 days later, it was scheduled to last 30 minutes but finished fairly abruptly after 10 minutes. They let me know that they'd let me know if I had progressed by the end of the day, unfortunately I had not. However they provided really great feedback and has probably been one of the most respectful recruitment processes I've experienced as a graduate.

FP&A Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

A 121 with my direct manager, a 121 with the HR specialist and a small 121 with a relevant position colleague. Everyone was really friendly and made me feel comfortable while talking about myself. I left each interview with a smile on my face!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think La Fosse values match your personality?   Answer Question

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a 40 min call with my future manager. This followed on by a face to face meeting with him one lunchtime (he was flexible and came to nearby my work location so we could have more time.)
    This interview was both formal and informal. He asked competency based questions that were advised from HR, as well as questions about my current role and set up.
    I then went into the LFA office one lunchtime to meet the rest of the team and meet the pervious incumbent of my role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you haven't succeeded at what you were working towards.
      What kind of work environment supports you best?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I'd have to say I was incredibly disappointed with the interview process. I will explain why. Firstly it was quite a long winded process, it went from an initial telephone screening to video interview and final face to face interview (I missed the assessment day). When I arrived for my 1:1 interview, the receptionists initially got my name wrong (Even though I told them my name at arrival) and they thought I was attending the assessment day, it seemed that there was a lack of communication between the talent recruiters. Especially as I had to explain to them who I was in contact with regarding this 1:1 interview. I arrived around 20 minutes early for my interview, but when my interview time came, the interviewer was late. She then asked me about who I was in contact with, because I didn't attend an assessment day, and I told her about the emails I received from two talent recruiters.

So my first impressions there weren't that great. The interviewer was lovely however but she was different from the one that I was assigned in the email to see. So clearly they did not plan for my arrival. I spoke to another gentleman at the end, as she had to go somewhere. The lady said I would get a response by the end of the day, but I didn't. I got one the next afternoon from the initial recruiter.

A very disappointing response, it was a standard rejection email. But I expected much better from a company who progress someone quickly to the last round, but then don't provide any further details about why the lack of progression: This was just rude. The lack of communication between staff was irritating, because I expected much better from a company that is rapidly increasing. I knew the interview went well, because of the positive responses from the interviewer, but after the standard email rejection. Not sure, and I wouldn't want to apply to this company again. Too much false hope and pretension, as well as a lack of organisation. It seemed like they didn't even plan for my arrival with all the rushing around and unawareness of who I was, and who I was interviewing with. Too much carelessness.

A word of advice is, if a candidate gets to the final stage of a job application, you should at least have the decency to tell them why they didn't progress. Especially when it comes to planning days off and budgeting, to travel into Central London. Anyone who has an interview with LFA, be cautious and make sure you take all the negative experiences into consideration, I overlooked it initially but shouldn't have.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.