Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals (Preston, North West England, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was very quick but they covered every base in the interview. The hiring process took longer as I was waiting a long time. But being offered the job was very quick following the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you work as a team?
    Answer Question
  • Listen to the following information and put them in order alphabetically, by age and by ward number

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals (Preston, North West England, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

Application online. Group work- in groups of 10 other people to sit and discuss 2 senarios. Then feedback to the interviewers that are watching and listening. Interview Informed on the day , however a lot of waiting around.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals (Preston, North West England, England, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

Very thorough and structured, Please ensure you understand the trust values and equality and diversity position . Try to avoid waffling and keep to the point and structure your answer so you not speak to long. Interview for bank are done usually on the Saturday and they are a lot of candidates to be interview as the is a pool of staff they need. They tend to be at the education centres either at chorley or preston so if you want to get a feel of area take a visit

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals (Preston, North West England, England, England) in Apr 2014

Interview

Vague and ambiguous. It was hard to ascertain what is a vision of the company and the future development. Otherwise the interview was conducted well. Quite room, no one disturbing. Calculation test was afterwards.

Interview Questions
  • What are my plans for the next 5 years

Anonymous Employee in Chorley, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals (Chorley, England, England) in Jan 2014

Interview

Find out online about whether you have been short listed, arrange a time. On day of interview I was faced with a panel, a short presentation was expected and was asked about 15 questions, about 5 each from each member of panel. Some scenarios, but mostly knowledge based. Then a short test, mostly filtering a spreadsheet.

Interview Questions
  • You get a call from theatre that the full list will be cancelled today as they haven't got the correct equipment, all patients have arrived, then a sister on clinic calls saying clinic is too hot, patients are complaining and consultant is threatening to walk. How do you proceed?
RSS Feed</>Embed