Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

2.8

Hydrogeologist Interview

Interview

The initial interview was a phone call with an HR consultant where questions were asked to get to know you and about your experience. Learned more about the company and the position. Took about 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a supervisor?
      What is your best quality?   Answer Question

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

Brief interview. Met with five managers who asked basic questions about the career and research in school.
    They were not interested in testing technical background. It looks like experience and certifications are more important.

Engineer In Senior Position Interview

Interview

After submitting my resume, they have set up a phone interview with a person with very little knowledge about the applied position. Many unrelated questions were asked. I was disappointed because it was a technical position.

Interview Questions

• Many questions unrelated to the applied position were asked. Type of questions that can be asked at any interview, not job specific.   Answer Question

Geotechinical Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

Group interview with 3 people. Slightly intimidating but that is just the group interview atmosphere. Definately follow up afterwards. My interview didn't go so well but I sent a follow up email and I think that is why I got the offer. I declined because the work I would be doing didn't align with what I was interested in.

Senior Environmental Compliance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doylestown, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Doylestown, PA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Protracted, stressful, frustrating, and fruitless. After approximately two and half months, Langan basically went silent. They did not communicate any any decision much less a basis for terminating the dialogue.

Interview Questions

• For the position, as advertised, I possessed all of the necessary business, technical, and managerial skills. I had an initial screening interview by phone which led me to a video interview with the hiring manager. This interview led to two or three follow-on video interviews over the course of a bout three weeks. In the course of this marathon, it finally came out that all of the advertised qualifications were a distant second to "Can you make an impact"? That is - how much business can you bring with you.   1 Answer

Application

Interview

It took about four weeks. I got the the phone interview in one week after I applied. Then after that, I was set up a phone interview with three engineers. After the second interview, I got a phone call from the HR for more details about the position and she told me she is planning on give me the offer.

Entry Level Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

The first two interviews went very smoothly and the HR responded very quickly. Then starting with the onsite interview. The VP and PMs are really kind. But there's a quiz at the end of the interview. The first is hard, requiring some experience, the rest two are really easy, basic chemistry.

Intern Interview

Interview

Brief phone interview asking basic questions about my coursework, proficiency in autocad, strengths and weaknesses, etc. It went smoothly and there was no unexpected questions in the interview. It took maybe 30 minutes.

Entry Level Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted next day by an HR assistant via e-mail to schedule a phone interview later that week; friendly and amicable questions about resume. Phone screen lasted about 30 minutes, about 10 of which were spent on questions / explaining job role. No follow-up after phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What's something that you can improve on, and how have you worked towards achieving it?   Answer Question

Traffic Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Bethlehem, PA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was recruited through LinkedIn and spoke with the recruiter on the phone through a general interview asking about my experience. Then moved onto second interview at the office for both interviewer and interviewee to get a feel the job and if it was a good fit. Heard back in less than a week. Relatively quick and simple interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?   1 Answer
    • Do you have good grades?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.