Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in August 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by Associate after phone screening by the HR.
    Basic Interview questions at first and then more technical questions regarding Geotechnical Engineering.
    Comfortable interview with enlightening me regarding their work culture and how their group works.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities in your previous workplace ?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

The whole process took about 2 months. I had an initial interview, and was contacted a few weeks later saying that the position had been filled, but they wanted to interview me for different one. The second interview (in the beginning of April) seemed to go well, but I didn't hear anything back. After two weeks, I sent an email to two people and received no response. Finally, a month later (in the beginning of May), they contacted me saying I didn't get it. The people were very nice and friendly, but in my opinion, the lack of response and communication was very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Was given a phone interview and then invited for a second round of interviews, either in person or on a conference call. Chose conference call because up at school, call was with a few lead engineers and someone from HR.

Interview Questions

• You described X on your resume, did you develop any skills at X and if so, how will you apply them here at Langan?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

I applied online and then got an email from HR in New Jersey for a phone screening. Then I advanced on for an in-person interview with the project manager of the site. Both were nice and helpful!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

There's quite a bit of delay and miscommunication between us so the interview process was pushed back a few times. However, in general it was a pleasant experience. I managed to get to the second round of interview but because at that time I have yet to take a few crucial classes so they could not proceed with my application.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy and straightforward. I applied online and was phone interviewed by HR then was invited in for an in-person in the coming two weeks. After that I received an offer within two weeks. People were friendly and welcoming. The HR personnel were very helpful and informative as I had quite a few questions after the interview and throughout the hiring process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in September 2017.

Interview

Brief and straightforward interview process, heard back within a week. Everyone in this office was very welcoming. Seems like everyone at this company is happy and has a comfortable workspace.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep a schedule?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Straight forward , kind of a semi-panel interview. Questions we're relatively technical, but definitely answerable. Typical "biggest weakness" question and other kind of cliche interview questions but other than that it was a good interview experience. Interviewers were friendly too which is always a bonus

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (Englewood, NJ (US)).

Interview

Unsure if this was the actual interview. It felt more like a screening phase of the process with the recruitment coordinator. Supposedly, there are more layers to go through. I have not gotten this far. Did not speak to an actual engineer, supervisor, nor an hr manager. Hoping to move on to the next phase very soon. Screening is slowing down the entire process more than I expected.

Interview Questions

• What is your current GPA? Which software could you use? Are you a junior or senior? Are you able to commute to the HQ in NJ? Are you applying with other companies? Which specialty are you looking for to apply: geotech, civil, environmental? Are you able to work 40 hr/week?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.

Interview

The process was comprised of one phone interview with someone from HR followed by an interview with an associate at the office to which I applied. It was very straightforward and pretty basic stuff.

Interview Questions

• General interview stuff: strengths and weaknesses, why Langan, etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.