LateRooms.com Interview Questions in Manchester, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

LateRooms.com Interview Questions in Manchester, England

Interviews at LateRooms.com

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England) in December 2015.

Interview

Relaxed discussion and cv run through. Nothing out of the ordinary just seeking to match my skills and experience with the role and its responsibilities. Fairly informal and easy flowing conversation.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England) in January 2013.

Interview

Pair programming exercise with a 30 min time limit, 1 to 1 interview to discuss your development experience focusing primarily on how much unpaid out of hours self training you did per week and how much Test Driven Development experience you had. There was also an emphasis on peer pressure to attend regular weekend developer TDD conferences (in London) again unpaid and expected to be self funded as far as entrance tickets, hotels etc.

Interview Questions

• Mostly C sharp/TDD questions, also they want to know if you have worked on any large user base commercial websites before.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephone and face to face, so pretty much the usual, no prep required other than review of CV and your competencies so you can respond clearly and confidently to the questions. Felt relaxed at all stages of interview and was made to feel at ease. I have been to much harder interviews for lower saleries and had to prepare presentations etc, but this was all communication and natural, Delays between interview and offer meant I had accepted elsewhere. otherwise would have accepted happily as seemed a relaxed place to work. No requirment to provide ID at interview as I have been asked in many other places.

Interview Questions

• General telephone interview, a little bit about why you have applied and what you have done in previous roles and knowledge of Agile delivery
      Face to Face review of CV, how you see the role and your skills being used and what from past experience you could bring to role   Answer Question

Foundation Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England) in November 2015.

Interview

I didn't have a formal interview process. I signed up for an experience day at a careers fair and then emailed my CV and explained why I wanted to work there. I was selected for the experience day, where I pair programmed with some of the developers, and the interview itself was pretty much a conversation.

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England).

Interview

Submitted an application online and within a week or so received a call to arrange a phone interview with the head of design. The phone interview lasted around 30 mins and was quite technical and covered my experience and why I would like to work for LateRooms.com. The interview asked me about aspects of the website and any ideas I had to improve the UI/UX. It was quite a relaxed interview and enjoyable but also got you thinking. Ultimately I wasn't a fit for the company as they were looking for somebody more experienced.

Interview Questions

• Have you taken a look at our current website? If so, what are you thoughts and how could the UI/UX be improved?   Answer Question

First Line IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LateRooms.com (Manchester, England) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online.. Received a call within a few days to arrange an interview. Interview was with two people. Competency questions and going through CV. Wasn't too hard for me I felt.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.