Leeds Building Society Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Leeds Building Society Interview Questions

Systems Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leeds Building Society (Leeds, England) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position via an agency and then had to complete my application online via the companies portal. It was a straight forward process and there are no unfamiliar questions.

Interview Questions

• There were a mixture of questions. They like to focus on competency based questions. Initially they ask about yourself and why you wish to change your job etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to go back to the recruiter and negotiate my offer.

Assistant Manager Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Leeds Building Society in April 2016.

Interview

Painful. Capability questions which do not assess the person and their capability's. Basically if you can talk the talk you will get the role despite your abilities.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Interview

It took two months from application date to arrange for a face to face interview. It lasted two and half hours including a test.

Two months after my interview I received the outcome. The entire process took 6 months. Very disappointing experience and glad I didn't go for the job in the end.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leeds Building Society (Leeds, England).

Interview

The interview process was formal but slighty offensive. They started well but things changed after 30 minutes or so. Not sure if questions are asked to any candidate or just salespeople.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheltenham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leeds Building Society (Cheltenham, England) in August 2014.

Interview

It lasted over an hour, it included maths and decision making tests. I had to prepare and carry out role play.I was asked how I would react in different situations.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer was unhappy or made a complaint   1 Answer

Engagement Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leeds Building Society (Leeds, England) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was extremely easy to follow. I completed an online application and was invited for an interview. The first interview was a competency based question interview. Having successfully completed the first interview I was invited back for a second interview; this involved having to look at some data and come up with a presentation and some recommendations for the business and was based on the work I would be asked to do in the role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy - no negotiation as I'd asked the relevant questions in the interview and the salary they offered was as expected.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.