Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust Interview Questions

2.2

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process required that I take a literacy and numeracy test before hand. Then on the day of the interview, I had an initial assessment testing my web search skills, then I was taken on a tour of the library. This was followed by the panel interview which was fairly straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to the role and what skills and experiences do you bring to it?   Answer Question

Bank Administration and Clerical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust (Greenwich, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Quite lengthy application form, they don't have this online yet (other trusts do). It involved listing previous educationa and employment history in as much detail as possible. They also required references, at least two but as many as possible and they base alarge amount of their decision on these references. Make sure your referees get the reference back ASAP, as this can draw out the process.

Basic maths and english test, very very basic.

Interview was with two members of staff, relatively standard questions, nothing too difficult and not trying to trip you up. They basically just want to make sure your comepetent and know how to handle potentially sensitive information.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if you saw the name of someone you knew whilst working in one of the hospital departments?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't really one

Nursery Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust (Lewisham, England) in April 2015.

Interview

the manager and assistant manager ask many question. the manager showed me the ward and explained the job role.I was taken to a room offered a drink and we started the interview . I was very nervous at first .the managers was friendly and I felt comfortable and relaxed and I actually enjoyed the interview. it was the first interview in 4 years. I had a good job but wanted to progress and my current job had no room for development. the manager thanked me for my time and said she will call in a few day to let me know if I was successful or not.

Interview Questions

• about my current job and why I wanted to work in NICU ward   1 Answer

Public Health Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust (London, England) in March 2008.

Interview

Ok interview. usualy questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You don't negotiate much in the NHS. Salaries pretty much standardised

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.