Li & Fung Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Li & Fung Interview Questions

Interviews at Li & Fung

2.7

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Li & Fung.

Interview

The interview process was pretty typical. I got an email from the recruiter followed by a scheduled interview with the hiring manager. I was told I would hear back with the next week and did ask for them to let me know soon as I had other offers to reply too but they ended up taking a month instead.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Li & Fung (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Went through multiple rounds and never heard back. Extremely disappointing. Out of respect for candidates that have invested time to interview, you should at least get back to him/her instead of ignoring follow-up emails.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Li & Fung (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Stay away complete waste of time.
    Contacted by recruiter and selected for a phone screen with the hiring manager.
    Introduction of the company and back ground of the hiring manager followed by question regarding past projects and basic behavioral questions.
    Selected for second round on-site interview with 3 members of IT management team and HR.
    Again basic behavioral questions and run down of past projects. All 3 managers use different script but ask basically the same questions. HR interview is standard.
    Selected for final round with executive from HQ. Was told they will schedule a time to have a video conference interview with the executive in Hong Kong.
    Everything becomes shady after this point. Complete radio silence and no responses to follow ups.
    About a month later the recruiter contacts me telling me they decided to completely restart the interview process and I am no longer being considered.
    It seems like the company completely lacks any kind of professionalism and have no issues with wasting your time interviewing you for a position that they most likely did not have approval for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Li & Fung (Greensboro, NC (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was setup through email. Interview was with the manager that would be supervising me as well as the VP of the department I would be working in. Nothing too out of the ordinary came up in the questioning.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are your strengths/weaknesses?
      2. What interested you in Li and Fung?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Li & Fung.

Interview

Just Behavior questions. First, a research assistant will have a 30min interview with you. After that, HR will have a little chat with you, asking about your resume again. really strange. Also asked what my boss asked you just now? tell me about your research experience and internship experience, etc.

IT Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Li & Fung (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I went to four interviews. By the fourth time, the IT director had changed and so had the job. It went from FT to temp to perm. I had over 4 hours of interviews over the course of four months. The job was not solidly defined and the manager and director gave me different assignments which clashed over the course of the short time I was there.

Interview Questions

• The question that came up most often was whether or not I had ever worked in a chaotic environment.   Answer Question

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Li & Fung (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

applied through style careers.com. got a phone call interview first. We went over my resume together and i had to explain what I've done and what i am doing now. HR arranged me an interview about a week after and I had an interview with senior designers or vp.

Interview Questions

• pretty straight forward. Explained my former internship experience and went over my portfolio together. they explained who are the main clients are and explained briefly about the roles.   Answer Question

Freelance Tech Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Li & Fung (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Met with 1 person. It was short. Brought portfolio, she didn't even look at it. She was late because she had a phone call. She talked mostly about how much work she had. She wanted to hire me, without looking at my portfolio or asking me extensive questions about my experience. I think she had things on her mind and was rushed to find someone, anyone.

Interview Questions

• Can you grade? Do you know how to tech?   1 Answer

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Li & Fung (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

First, you meet with HR, and show your work, Then she shows to the design team and she sets up a meeting with Designer Director and after that you meet with VP. Interview was very friendly. Everyone was very informative and helpful about explaining what the company does. They respect your concerns and questions. Very pleasant experience as an interview.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to interview here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR e-mails you to let you know the result and calls you about salary nego.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Li & Fung (New York, NY (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I found a posting on my university career network. I applied for a position, got a one-on-one interview with VP of HR. The interview was behavioral and conversational. No unexpected quesitons - tell about yourself, walking through resume, etc. I did not get the position, but got called back for another position and got an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.