Liberty Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Liberty

2.8

Retoucher Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was an at home test, followed by a face to face interview where we discussed my past jobs and what they could bring to the role and how I could work with a variety of tasks and the workload.

We also went through the good and bad points of my test and the style sheets used for this specific company. I found it useful to go through the detailed role sheet sent and refer back to my past jobs and how they would help me cover each point beforehand. I honestly can't remember specific questions but I guess that's nerves for you! I found the interviewers friendly and this helped put me at ease during the process.

Negotiation

I was pretty much offered what I asked for so I was happy with that. There is a work based review yearly so I am sure there will be more chances to discuss things once I settle in.

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Efficient, relevant and challenging. All tasks issued were appropriately challenging and really got me thinking about all the right elements of the job. Each stage was very clearly outlined and all tasks were clearly explained. I felt I was updated with the success of each stage quickly and I didn't have to wait long to hear from someone. I also felt comfortable that if I had a question that I had forgotten to ask the HR department about I was able to call them back with ease.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

the interview process very old school very long. you have to do a study case before the interview.
    It took me few weeks of process
    very bad experience avoid audit department

Interview Questions

• they seem to ask question about them and not really interested by your profile
      very bad experience
      At 2nd stage the VP acted really rude and was almost disrespecfull I guess she had a bad day but it's not very pro

The HR is lovely person
      the interviewers were not really friendly not a smile very fussy   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and then had a telephone interview. After that I was advised that they would like to invite me in for a face to face interview. I then met with two members of the retail management team who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I thought great service looked like and what other companies did it really well. They also asked me why I wanted to work at Liberty.   Answer Question

Human Resources & Payroll Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process efficient,I received feedback very quickly which was greatly appreciated. The interview itself was friendly and felt like more of an equal conversation rather than a very strict and formal chat. I was able to get a real feel of what working at Liberty would be like.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with two Managers in person. It was a good and professional interview. Managers were easy going, I didn't feel nervous. Interview lasted about half an hour.

Claims Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty (Carmel, IN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

You are taken upstairs to watch a 10 minute video. After that , the operations manager talks a little about herself, the company and the position. Lastly you are interviewed by an unqualified person on their “management” team.
    Advice; they are looking for someone who genuinely cares about the customers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’d be a great fit for our claims department?   Answer Question

Christmas Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

An interview day in which we were given a numeracy test, a team exercise, a presentation and a one to one interview. The larger group was divided into two during the day. The presentation required us to bring an object that reminded us of christmas and explain its relevance to the larger group

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

HR personnel brought in for a further interview without revealing that role for which I applied was no longer available and process descended from that point. Felt there was a lack of candour from HR personnel and insensitivity toward candidates.

Interview Questions

• Explain your understanding of the role to date from interviews you have already had?   Answer Question

Christmas Temp Sales In Christmas Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Group interview--present one thing represent Christmas for five minutes
    Group discussion--1. What is good customer service? 2. How to see the product?
    Manger interview --1:1 interview with Ground Floor manger
    Math Test--Thirty to forty minutes
    Assessment Day

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Liberty?
      How do you deal with angry customer?
      How to Be a Great Team Player?
      Why we need to hire you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.