Liberty Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Liberty

2.8

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with two Managers in person. It was a good and professional interview. Managers were easy going, I didn't feel nervous. Interview lasted about half an hour.

Claims Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty (Carmel, IN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

You are taken upstairs to watch a 10 minute video. After that , the operations manager talks a little about herself, the company and the position. Lastly you are interviewed by an unqualified person on their “management” team.
    Advice; they are looking for someone who genuinely cares about the customers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’d be a great fit for our claims department?   Answer Question

Christmas Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

An interview day in which we were given a numeracy test, a team exercise, a presentation and a one to one interview. The larger group was divided into two during the day. The presentation required us to bring an object that reminded us of christmas and explain its relevance to the larger group

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

teacher it was a great place to be interviewed and it had al lot of very nice people who were very interested in meeting with you and I think they were interested in hiring

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

HR personnel brought in for a further interview without revealing that role for which I applied was no longer available and process descended from that point. Felt there was a lack of candour from HR personnel and insensitivity toward candidates.

Interview Questions

• Explain your understanding of the role to date from interviews you have already had?   Answer Question

Christmas Temp Sales In Christmas Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Group interview--present one thing represent Christmas for five minutes
    Group discussion--1. What is good customer service? 2. How to see the product?
    Manger interview --1:1 interview with Ground Floor manger
    Math Test--Thirty to forty minutes
    Assessment Day

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Liberty?
      How do you deal with angry customer?
      How to Be a Great Team Player?
      Why we need to hire you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in December 2014.

Interview

Will usually be by a department manager, followed by a Head of Retail. You would normally then hear back after the interview from HR with a job offer or a rejection. Very easy and quick process

Interview Questions

• What would you describe as excellent customer service   1 Answer

Attorney I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Had to have three interviews with various levels of management. two in person, and one telephone interview. They were all very informative and professional. They let me believe they could meet my salary requirement, when at the end they could not. However, they may have another position which I would apply for again.

Interview Questions

• Was more of a flowing conversation,   1 Answer

Christmas Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England).

Interview

I had applied online via agency and invited to an interview a week later, the agency was very confident as i had strong customer service and selling skills! On the actual day I arrived at Liberty London, there were around 15 candidates in the room aswell as 3 managers and 2 current sales assistants. A brief introduction and history of the store then we were divided into 2 groups, 1 group remained and were split into smaller groups for some tasks on customer service, the other group was lead to another room waiting for individual interviews. Afterwards we all had to do a little presentation on something that was dear to us in front of everyone! I didn't think it was fair to base whether we could do the job or not on this silly presentation? If i was applying for a job whereby i had to present ideas to people then i understand but this was a sales assistant position? Does this job involve talking to groups of 20 customers all at once, no! Even if i was to talk to a big group of customers am sure it would be easier than doing this presentation in front of several managers and potential candidates as i wouldn't have to try remember my script! Not surprisingly, put on the spot I presented badly, i had rehearsed soo much but nerves had let me down consequently missed out alot of pointers! Its unfair as for those who were nervous it doesn't showcase their sales skills potential? I understand we were observed but the way they did it, I felt very uncomfortable, it wasn't a nice look if that makes any sense....

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Liberty?
      Tell me why we should hire you?
      How would you motivate individuals?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

I was welcomed by the department head and the business manager on two separate occasions. At first, I was questioned about my previous experience and knowledge about the subject. It was based on how application of my practical knowledge combined with up-to-date awareness in the area is a must. The imperative part included mentioning how I would stand out among the hundreds of others applying for this position and proving to be an asset to the company.
    For the second round, the interview involved presenting personality and the professional edge to it. I was pleased to be answered incase of any queries from my side

Interview Questions

• How would you cope up with the experienced staff around you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.