Liberty Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Liberty

2.8

Christmas Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

An interview day in which we were given a numeracy test, a team exercise, a presentation and a one to one interview. The larger group was divided into two during the day. The presentation required us to bring an object that reminded us of christmas and explain its relevance to the larger group

Christmas Temp Sales In Christmas Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Group interview--present one thing represent Christmas for five minutes
    Group discussion--1. What is good customer service? 2. How to see the product?
    Manger interview --1:1 interview with Ground Floor manger
    Math Test--Thirty to forty minutes
    Assessment Day

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Liberty?
      How do you deal with angry customer?
      How to Be a Great Team Player?
      Why we need to hire you?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

HR personnel brought in for a further interview without revealing that role for which I applied was no longer available and process descended from that point. Felt there was a lack of candour from HR personnel and insensitivity toward candidates.

Interview Questions

• Explain your understanding of the role to date from interviews you have already had?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

I was welcomed by the department head and the business manager on two separate occasions. At first, I was questioned about my previous experience and knowledge about the subject. It was based on how application of my practical knowledge combined with up-to-date awareness in the area is a must. The imperative part included mentioning how I would stand out among the hundreds of others applying for this position and proving to be an asset to the company.
    For the second round, the interview involved presenting personality and the professional edge to it. I was pleased to be answered incase of any queries from my side

Interview Questions

• How would you cope up with the experienced staff around you?   Answer Question

Retoucher Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was an at home test, followed by a face to face interview where we discussed my past jobs and what they could bring to the role and how I could work with a variety of tasks and the workload.

We also went through the good and bad points of my test and the style sheets used for this specific company. I found it useful to go through the detailed role sheet sent and refer back to my past jobs and how they would help me cover each point beforehand. I honestly can't remember specific questions but I guess that's nerves for you! I found the interviewers friendly and this helped put me at ease during the process.

Negotiation

I was pretty much offered what I asked for so I was happy with that. There is a work based review yearly so I am sure there will be more chances to discuss things once I settle in.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in December 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with two Managers in person. It was a good and professional interview. Managers were easy going, I didn't feel nervous. Interview lasted about half an hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by phone to arrange an initial interview. This was followed up with an email confirmation. I was made to feel very comfortable at interview which lasted around an hour. Numerous relevant competency questions were asked giving me plenty of opportunity to give several examples of my skills. I was contacted a couple of days later and offered a 2nd interview. This interview also lasted around an hour where I was asked a number of different competency questions. Again the interview was conducted in a relaxed environment and I was made to feel both comfortable and welcome.

Interview Questions

• The question I was delighted to be asked was, having held a fairly senior role in the past, why was I considering taking on a more junior role.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied via their website, then received an interview date around 2 week after; there was a group of us where they presented us with a presentation; we then were split into 2 groups and I went for a one-to-one interview first; my interviewer was very nice, we had a good chat and I discussed my experience within retail etc. we then had to complete a small exercise within a group.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about your experience?" and "Whats the best customer service experience you have received?"   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

Interview

The Interview process was quite straightforward,the Interviewer was pleasant and made me feel relaxed.
    I haven't attended an Interview in awhile,but with this experience I had a lot In common with the Interviewer and really enjoyed this experience.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in July 2015.

Interview

The first stage after a successful CV review, was a video interview, where three questions were asked under timed conditions
    After a successful video interview it was a face to face interview as well as a group task

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at liberty ?
      How would you deal with discrepancies ?   Answer Question