Liberty Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Liberty

2.8

Team Development Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in May 2015.

Interview

The recruitment team were very easy to get hold of and my 3 interviews were arranged in timely manner. I got a very positive vibe from initial phone calls around my skill set which gave me confidence in advance of my first interview. I was made aware of the business objectives and how my role would support these goals. All 3 interviews challenged me in different t ways: the first was a way to get my depth of experience across in an hour. The 2nd was a lot more specific to how I manage and drive a team, with the head of retail so I was very aware of making an impression with my articulation and solutions. The third was my most enjoyable, a team brief to the store where I could demonstrate my character and really sell myself. I had the opportunity to meet a potential colleague and my line manager who was very welcoming and friendly. I received feedback on my team brief that morning which I greatly appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed an underperforming team member?   Answer Question
    • Can you demonstrate how you'd face a challenge from a long standing team member who is set in their ways?   Answer Question
    • Why are you leaving your current role?   Answer Question

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Efficient, relevant and challenging. All tasks issued were appropriately challenging and really got me thinking about all the right elements of the job. Each stage was very clearly outlined and all tasks were clearly explained. I felt I was updated with the success of each stage quickly and I didn't have to wait long to hear from someone. I also felt comfortable that if I had a question that I had forgotten to ask the HR department about I was able to call them back with ease.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in December 2014.

Interview

Will usually be by a department manager, followed by a Head of Retail. You would normally then hear back after the interview from HR with a job offer or a rejection. Very easy and quick process

Interview Questions

• What would you describe as excellent customer service   1 Answer

IT Support Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in October 2014.

Interview

Fairly lenghty process however worth it ...

Initially I applied online and my application was submitted to a recruiter Liberty used at that time. My initial interview was over the phone with the recruiter then followed by in-person interview with the recruiter.

Following that I have been put through for internal iterview with Liberty recruitment advisor and my then manager for personal assesment which I have passed successfully and was invited back for 2nd (technical) interview. Having passed that I have had an immediate interview with the company IT director.

I heard back with decision the same day and started with them in 4 weeks time (I worked at different company and that was my notice period).

Interview Questions

• Aside from technical questions, Liberty is all about people so emphasis goes onto customer service / personal & interpersonal skills.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in August 2014.

Interview

Thorough and detailed. They were keen to get you on board, and were very quick to reply to my online application and constant emails. The hiring team were very helpful and offered insight into the interview process and even prepared you for expectations of the day When it finally came to officially hiring you after 4 separate interviews they were mostly flexible on your contract. Following being hired- a two day induction was a great way to meet team members and hone your skill on the tills and talking to customers.

Interview Questions

• Where have you experienced similar luxury customer service?   Answer Question

Liberty Response

22 Nov 2015 – Resourcing and development manager

Thank you for the feedback and the insight into the way induction supported you into the Liberty Team

Temporary Christmas Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in July 2014.

Interview

I firstly applied with my covering letter and CV online. I then shortly received a text message saying that I have been invited to a video interview and that I had to log into my e - mails. The first stage of the interview was this video interview which I had never encountered before. There were three questions and I had to answer them in a time limit. I then received a call about a week later, saying that I have passed the first stage of the interviews. I then needed to attend a group and one on one interview at Liberty. I also needed to bring an object that reminds me of both Christmas and Liberty. I went to the interview and each of us had five minutes to explain our item. We then were told about Liberty and the history behind it. The Store Manager then came in and had a little chit chat to get to know us better. We then went off one by one for our one on one interviews and answered the typical questions. Why Liberty? What do you like about Christmas? Give me a time where ... We then returned to the room and had a group activity of making crossword puzzles - which was soo difficult.

Interview Questions

Liberty Response

22 Nov 2015 – Resourcing and development manager

Thank you for sharing your experience, and welcome to the Liberty Team.