Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Liberty Mutual Insurance

1,983 Interview Reviews

2.9

TechStart Internshiip Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

Consists of a behavioral interview, then a technical interview followed by a discussion of your background. The technical interview can be handled by anyone who has completed their data structures coursework.

Property Field Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Very friendly, comfortable relaxed. Basic questions on knowledge of the job, what I had to offer, why attracted me to the position. Went over the and life of a field adjuster. Pros and Cons.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on knowledge of the job, what I had to offer, why attracted me to the position. Went over the life of a field adjuster. Pros and Cons. Different software used. Estimating, how comfortable I would be with getting on roofs. Hours worked, case load etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

The first initial interview was at a local career fair. After that you receive contact about moving on to the final interview where they invite you to the home office (2 interviews here)

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me she was very nice. Set up interview with hiring manager and remote manager. The remote team manager did not speak and the hiring manager mention how exclusive they were and how ppl would apply multiple times. Also mentioned pay is low and quota is aggressive(like most sales jobs). All in all the interview felt uncomfortable. Luckily I was offered a position with another company later that day and withdrew my application! It’s 2020 I’m looking for a diverse company. This company clear has a hiring agenda

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

The interview process took 5 weeks and there were 5 interviews that lasted a hour each. This seemed extensive considering the position being offered. Cold calls were also done and discussed how to improve open-ended questions.

Interview Questions

• Consultative skills assessment was the main point of discussion.   Answer Question

ADP Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

Met them at careerfair, cleared two rounds of interviews, then Went to seattle for interview, performed the tasks correctly -- was rejected. Everyone who came from my school was rejected.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

Very straightforward and quick process. Initial interview is basic questions regarding prior experience. Initial interviewer even goes as far as preparing you for the final interview with management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult sale by addressing a number of concerns.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

It didn't go on very long and I didn't have to meet many people and they were all nice and easygoing and it wasn't too difficult and they didn't ask too many questions and I knew most of the answers and so I thought the whole process was not a big deal

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Application, screening test, basic interview. Followed by another interview with 2 managers. 2-3 week process. Usual stuff like explains the job in slightly more depth and build up the compensation plan. They said their average rep is making $90k.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Interview

Based on my resume and "background", they contacted me very quickly. The interview went smooth up until the point it seemed like the HR representative was trying to deter me from inquiring about the salary based on my skill and experience. I got the impression they just wanted me to just accept the lower offering and not question it. I got the standard rejection email afterward saying they went with other candidates that were a closer match. I continued to get job notices for the same position from them, with higher salaries.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you almost missed quota and what you did to meet your sales goal.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.