Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,145 of over 2.1K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

Phone call with recruiter - getting to know each other and some behavioral questions. Video call with 2 Devs - Mix of behavioral, debugging, and 1 programming questions. Fairly quick process from start to finish, and everyone was very friendly

Interview Questions
  • Questions about working on a team
    Answer Question

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

Very simple and straight forward. Initial phone screen followed by onsite interview with two set of interviewers. Very informal and no assessment tests for the director level position. Will recommend this company to others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

First, I spoke on the phone with recruiters. Second, I had an interview with HR people. Finally, I interviewed with workers within the ADP program. The last interview was the most difficult and technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in Jun 2021

Interview

Applied on company website directly, then received a phone interview with about 2 behavior questions. At the end of the phone call I received an email with a scheduled video interview date. The video interview was about an hour long. Waiting on an offer response now :)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

Very easy and informative with excellent customer service and quality conversation with a detailed breakdown of responsibilities and expectations. Nothing left out in terms of key facts with the companies policies and goals it cleary holds the highest recommendation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

cordial people, enjoyed it, seem genuinely interested in your achievements and are excited to have you on board. top notch program but are nice about it, and is a very organized process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Seattle, WA) in May 2021

Interview

Solid interview overall seems like a great opportunity for sure and great people and business. No bad to say it was good overall. I enjoyed the interview and the entire process.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

A recruiter from the company contacted me on 4/16/21 about scheduling an interview. With the link I provided, I scheduled an interview for the following week. The recruiter contacted me the day before my interview and stated that the interview would be cancelled as the position requires the applicant to be in Dallas, TX and that relocation was not being offered. I never asked for assistance in relocating or a relocation package. There was not even a question regarding relocation during the application process. Additionally, on the company’s site when applying for the position, there was nothing listed that only residents of the Texas, specifically Dallas or Plano area, were encouraged to apply. I thought it was very unprofessional for the Recruiter to cancel the interview before even speaking with me regarding relocation and the method in which the message was conveyed.

Interview Questions
  • What day and time would you be available for interview?
2 people found this interview helpful

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

Quick and easy. Two hours - info session then two 45 min interviews. Mostly fit, 2 very easy accounting questions. Two different people interviewed - mostly fit questions. Asked about why Liberty and your background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Richmond, VA) in May 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my current position and why I was leaving. They also asked about my sales experience and wanting specific numbers. Lastly they wanted to know why I felt I was best for the position and why I wanted to work for Liberty Mutual.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,145 Interviews