Liberty Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Liberty Office Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty

1 Interview Review

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty.

Interview

The interview was with the Office Manager who was very nice, and very straight forward. She described the position and layed it all out on the table so I knew what to expect going in, and it was helpful. She explained the company, the idiology, the process and the culture. She asked about my experience and knowledge and related the same to the role's responsibilities and the company's software programs and how the company is going paperless, and keeping pace with current technologies . It was a very pleasant experience, especially as compared with many who don't seem like they care to put in the effort, or explain things in very bare-bones, generic terms. It was apparent that she was looking to find a good fit and not just breeze through the interview without learning more about me and how I could contribute and fit in with the company and the team. The Office Manager was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.