Liberty Team Development Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Liberty

1 Interview Review

Team Development Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in May 2015.

Interview

The recruitment team were very easy to get hold of and my 3 interviews were arranged in timely manner. I got a very positive vibe from initial phone calls around my skill set which gave me confidence in advance of my first interview. I was made aware of the business objectives and how my role would support these goals. All 3 interviews challenged me in different t ways: the first was a way to get my depth of experience across in an hour. The 2nd was a lot more specific to how I manage and drive a team, with the head of retail so I was very aware of making an impression with my articulation and solutions. The third was my most enjoyable, a team brief to the store where I could demonstrate my character and really sell myself. I had the opportunity to meet a potential colleague and my line manager who was very welcoming and friendly. I received feedback on my team brief that morning which I greatly appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed an underperforming team member?   Answer Question
  • Can you demonstrate how you'd face a challenge from a long standing team member who is set in their ways?   Answer Question
  • Why are you leaving your current role?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.