Liberty Temporary Christmas Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Temporary Christmas Sales Associate

Liberty Temporary Christmas Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty

1 Interview Review

Temporary Christmas Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty (London, England) in July 2014.

Interview

I firstly applied with my covering letter and CV online. I then shortly received a text message saying that I have been invited to a video interview and that I had to log into my e - mails. The first stage of the interview was this video interview which I had never encountered before. There were three questions and I had to answer them in a time limit. I then received a call about a week later, saying that I have passed the first stage of the interviews. I then needed to attend a group and one on one interview at Liberty. I also needed to bring an object that reminds me of both Christmas and Liberty. I went to the interview and each of us had five minutes to explain our item. We then were told about Liberty and the history behind it. The Store Manager then came in and had a little chit chat to get to know us better. We then went off one by one for our one on one interviews and answered the typical questions. Why Liberty? What do you like about Christmas? Give me a time where ... We then returned to the room and had a group activity of making crossword puzzles - which was soo difficult.

Interview Questions

Liberty Response

22 Nov 2015 – Resourcing and development manager

Thank you for sharing your experience, and welcome to the Liberty Team.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.