Liberty Travel International Travel Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Liberty Travel International Travel Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty Travel

1.5

International Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Newark, NJ (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very polite interview, Brief q &A on work experience and brief information on the hiring process. Asked general questions but didn't seem that interested in my answers.
Lengthy aptitude test, full background check salary fixed at 30K possible 2-5k commissions first year. As other reviews state good for first job.
Helps if you have travel experience.No information given on how you build clientele.

Interview Questions

• Have you travelled? where to?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Travel

International Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Application, In person interview, background check, phone interview. It was pretty standard they want to know that you are willing to work, are personable, want to move up in a company, and if you have customer service/ sales experience. Travel experience is a bonus, but this is really a sales position.

Interview Questions

• How do you answer a question you don't know?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.