Liberty Travel Liberty Travel Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Liberty Travel Liberty Travel Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty Travel

1 Interview Review

Liberty Travel Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Rochelle, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (New Rochelle, NY (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

6 weeks, 6 interviews, a very thorough 1.5 hour interrogation into my background including credit and previous employers. good experiences with interviewing and excellent interview in the store.

Got hired and started a week later for my in store training, I was very excited!

What they neglect tell you in the interview and in the your Liberty Travel Commission Agreement is that the commission is not 6% of $9500 and 35% over 9500.01...its 30% of your total commission based on those numbers. I went in assuming it was commission on your sales, not commission of the agency! I am not the only one who thought this, there were several other employees that couldnt answer my question. One guy who just came out of training said he found out the true structure on the last day before the final exam and 4 people quit on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation base salary $30k plus 6% and 30% commission of Liberty Travels Commission not your sales

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.