Liberty Travel Travel Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Liberty Travel Travel Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty Travel

2.2

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Travel.

Interview

The interview process is very long but it will build your confidence. There is a series of stages, essays, group interviews and then the final stage is the 1on1 with the manager.

Interview Questions

• To tell them about your most memorable place to work and why   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Travel

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I was sold on a job to a sales company. I immediately had buyers remorse 2 weeks in. The interview portrayed the job differently than the reality of it. Much more stressful and intense than it seemed.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Hartford, CT (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

First they called me on a phone interview, asked about my travel experience, also if I'm going to be patient because it could take up to 8 months to start receiving a worthy commission, how I respond to angry customers, etc, about 20 minutes long. Then I passed to the next phase which was a on-site interview and then about an hour long interview, no tricky questions just up front questions about my life, goals, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer.   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Fort Lee, NJ (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Spend a lot of tome discussing where you have already travelled and why you want to be in sales. Extremely easy interview if you've worked in sales. There is an in-store assessment, where they have you look up two resorts and put together a price quote and recommend based on a "client's" preferences.

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty Travel.

Interview

Phone interview, group interview, background check and then an in store assessment. A somewhat long process but fairly easy. Afterwards, there is two weeks of training on systems and sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating salary.

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Travel in July 2016.

Interview

3 steps - First you get called by a recruiter. Second you'll have a background check done (this is the longest part to wait to get back) Third you have an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Where have you traveled?
      What do you like about travel?
      Do you have sales experience?   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Travel.

Interview

Applied online..multistage process..three days after received phone interview invitation. Olivia from the HR Office was really nice and communication was great. Next step is skype interview, then background check by filling out some paperwork..last stage is in store assessment with team leader.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think people chose travel agencies?   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Apply online through website, then have a phone interview, if they like you then they will have you do a personality test along with some background check related stuff. If everything comes back okay then they'll invite you to an in store assessment. This will be a quick interview along with some assessments. If all that goes well they will offer you a job!

Travel Consultant Interview

Interview

Lengthy with phone interview, questionnaire needs to be filled out online, background check, then in office assessment with store you will be hired for with the store manager. HR does take awhile to get back to you in between steps.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Ramsey, NJ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Fairly Simple and straightforward. Went over resume, discussed past work/travel experience to ascertain whether you'd be a good fit for the position or not. Asked to role play and participate in mock sale/inquiry situations.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.