LifeScan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at LifeScan

3.1

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inverness, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LifeScan (Inverness, Scotland).

Interview

It was a long process and involved various stages
    - Online application
    - Online video interview (questions appear on screen and video recorded)
    - Skype call
    - Face to face interview
    I did not get the specific role I initially interviewed for but they considered me for an alternative position.

Diabetes Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeScan (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Two stage interview- F:F with hiring manager followed by an assessment centre involving a presentation on how to be successful in your first six months in the role. This then followed by a role play where play a mobile phone salesman. This is followed by a competency based interview.

Medical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inverness, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LifeScan (Inverness, Scotland).

Interview

They use the SMART method. Make sure you prepare situations were you had challenges etc. They are johnson and johnson and therefore you need to know the credo! Read it well, make sure you can answer questions about it such a what did you do for the community at your previous employer. Make sure you know the company ver well.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you showed leadership skills   1 Answer

Bilingual Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LifeScan (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy phone interview. Asking questions about how to communicate with clients, how to deal with angry customers. How many years of experience you have working as a customer service. If you can communicate in another language.

Interview Questions

• Mostly of the questions were related to how you provide a good customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation in salary as you are hired by a staffing agency.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LifeScan (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview with the headhunter to weed out my experience and background. Pretty normal questions. Then a phone interview with Regional Manager followed by face to face interview. If you get past that you may be asked to to meet or speak with a few current Territory Managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, you were able to negoiate holidays and start date.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LifeScan (Milpitas, CA (US)).

Interview

Good hiring process and interview Process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeScan in November 2010.

Interview

2 interviews with managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

SLDP Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeScan.

Interview

College recruiting/ sales competitions is where they find candidates. They interview at your campus then if you make it through send you to their home office.

Too much travel.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Inverness, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LifeScan (Inverness, Scotland) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview, then an interview on site with a number of people (lasted whole day).

Interview Questions

• Usual questions like what are you most proud of, team work etc. Be prepared to answer the same questions to a number of interviewers separately.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeScan in February 2012.

Interview

HR was very nice as well as the interviewer.
    3 total rounds of interviews ranging from twenty minutes to an hour.
    First round was HR from head office for official screening. Then second round with the local one you're applying for, and third with higher up management (very short).

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.