LifeScan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

LifeScan Interview Questions

Interviews at LifeScan

3.1

Bilingual Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LifeScan (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Easy phone interview. Asking questions about how to communicate with clients, how to deal with angry customers. How many years of experience you have working as a customer service. If you can communicate in another language.

Interview Questions

• Mostly of the questions were related to how you provide a good customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation in salary as you are hired by a staffing agency.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeScan in February 2012.

Interview

HR was very nice as well as the interviewer.
    3 total rounds of interviews ranging from twenty minutes to an hour.
    First round was HR from head office for official screening. Then second round with the local one you're applying for, and third with higher up management (very short).

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeScan in March 2011.

Interview

the intervew took 1 hours and some behaviors questions such as what will you do if one of the workmate come to ask your help,which will bother your current project.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeScan in November 2010.

Interview

2 interviews with managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeScan in February 2010.

Interview

One interview with hiring manager and the regional business director (to help expedite the interview process and eliminate the need for another interview) lasting 1 hr. 15 minutes. Behavioral-based questions consisting of "Tell me how you accomplished...". Manager was also interested in how much I knew about the company and its portfolio--complimented me on the research I had done. He mentioned many people don't know what the company does or why they want to work there. Interview took place at a hotel, not an office. Both interviewers were very considerate, pleasant, and professional.

Interview Questions

• I see a large growth in your market share for product X--tell me how you accomplished this?   Answer Question

Engineer Programmer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeScan in November 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview lasted about 30 mins
    Asked about background, what was on my CV and why I applied

Interview Questions

• WhY do you want to work with Lifescan?
      Whay do you know about Lifescan   1 Answer