Lifeplus Interview Questions in Saint Neots, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lifeplus Interview Questions in Saint Neots, England

Interviews at Lifeplus

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifeplus (Saint Neots, England) in November 2018.

Interview

I had an initial telephone interview, during which an internal recruiter explained a little bit more about Lifeplus to me and we also discussed my CV, previous experience, and ambitions.

Then I had an informal face-to-face meet with the Line Manager to-be, just to discuss in more depth the company direction and how the role I was applying to would fit into it.

Lastly, I attended a more conventional Q&A interview, for which I was expected to prepare some materials to discuss during the interview. Although the format was a little more conventional, the tone and atmosphere were relaxed (indicative of the company itself). This allowed me to relax and give an authentic impression of myself.

Interview Questions

• The company culture here is very important to us, could you talk us through any examples (professional or personal) in which you have needed to adjust your style or approach to a different audience?   Answer Question

German Speaking Customer Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Neots, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifeplus (Saint Neots, England) in November 2018.

Interview

CV through a recruitment agency, 2 interviews both in German and English. Both interviews included a part in German with a senior/team leader and a more general interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• The German part was just a general chat about myself and a little about the company. English bit of interview was pretty standard questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Neots, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lifeplus (Saint Neots, England) in June 2018.

Interview

skype call, chat in german and translation, HR were friendly but did make the role sound better than it was, fairly laid back and asked generic interview questions which were fairly easy to answer

Customer Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Neots, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifeplus (Saint Neots, England).

Interview

Phone interview than invited to face-to-face interview, which included a translation task. Interview was professional and I got to talk to one of the Team Leaders afterwards who explained a bit more about the role and the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.